Closed Thread
Page 109 of 175 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear it was a little painful OIC - gl for your wait keep busy

Bongley awesome news so happy to hear

Sareeb - hope the rest of the wait goes quick for u, not long now gl

Leyshoja - sorry hun, I know how hard all this is it's just so unfair. Could have also implanted late - not over till she shows up hang in there x

Kay - good effort on the personals how r u going luv? I'm def planning to take it easy this w/e, might watch a few episodes of game of thrones god that show is addictive
    Last edited by Booboo78; 17-05-2014 at 09:38.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-05-2014),OIC  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks KayzB, def goodbye bikini, lol I have a feeling I'll have these bruises for a while too. I had a feeling that was the case. You're right Gonal f glides in so easy I thought Cetrotide would've been the same too but got a bit surprised when I had to jab it in a bit harder than I'm used too, lol, oh & by the sting I got from it too...only 5 more to go, not that I'm counting, haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Kay - good effort on the personals how r u going luv? I'm def planning to take it easy this w/e, might watch a few episodes of game of thrones god that show is addictive
    @Booboo78 I'm ready for a nap now! Lol I'm still plodding along; got D&C week after next. And my DH has to have a procedure done that same week. New FS has picked things up that old FS never even bothered with! Yet I received an invoice & voice messages from old FS clinic chasing up about one payment- the only thing they were quick & proactive at was hunting us down for $$! So glad we changed.
    I have yet to watch GoT but that is next on the list! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Thanks KayzB, def goodbye bikini, lol I have a feeling I'll have these bruises for a while too. I had a feeling that was the case. You're right Gonal f glides in so easy I thought Cetrotide would've been the same too but got a bit surprised when I had to jab it in a bit harder than I'm used too, lol, oh & by the sting I got from it too...only 5 more to go, not that I'm counting, haha
    @Rocky27 good thing for the cool weather; we can hide away our bruised & battered bodies!
    Lol I was the same with Orgalutran, blunter needle & more painful than Gonal F, so couldn't wait to say goodbye to that!
    Hope it gets easier hun over the next 5 jabs 😘 xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 @KayzB I'll just have one transferred, I really couldn't risk having twins. I'd be a wreck financially and emotionally I think.

kayzb great personals! I only have to check out your post to see where everyone is up to. Glad your new FS is on top of things, what sort of thing have they turned up?

I remember one trigger I couldn't get the needle in, it just kept bouncing off my flab until I gave it a good push in. ugh.

I'm another GOT fan I've read some of the books too but I won't spoil it for you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I am so, so sorry I really hope that slim chance comes through or your last frosty is a good one

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a drive by... AF showed up this morning.

I will begin monitoring for my natural FET on Monday 26th May CD10.. then we will see how it goes from there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    TMI ALERT I'm using progesterone pessaries this cycle & I need some advice has anyone else had bowel issues incl constipation & small black tar like bowel movements. If nothing changes over the weekend I'll call FN or go to GP just thought if see if this is a common side affect.
    Hi Sareeb, I've used prog pess for two cycles.......oops, thanks fir reminding me, need to start again today!
    I have had both constipation and the opposite, but never black tar.

So, unless you've been drinking a lot of red wine, or some sort of food colouring, then maybe you should go to the Dr, as it can be a sign of upper intestinal bleeding. Sorry, don't want to worry you, but I don't think it is a side effect of the pessaries, and it's better to be safe than sorry! They would start by doing a test on your stool sample, so at least you'll have peace of mind.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja sorry about the HPT hun
    😞 I remember you saying once you didn't get a BFP until AF was due, so hey, maybe a lil miracle may appear later today 😚 Have everything crossed for you hun xx

@Bongley lol this thread has grown heaps & moves so quickly lately! We need a roll call keep up with it all; you should totally do it 😜 xx

@Fiona2 yay glad to hear hun! Hopefully wonderful times ahead for you 😊 xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @KayzB
    kayzb great personals! I only have to check out your post to see where everyone is up to. Glad your new FS is on top of things, what sort of thing have they turned up?
    @Bongley oops forgot to answer your question hun. DH has MFI & FS made him have a scan, which showed he has severe varicocele (which is pretty much like testicular varicose veins). So although it may not be the sole reason for MFI, it can def be a contributing factor to low sperm count, motility etc. So he has to have a procedure to get that sorted.
    FS also wants him to have a kidney scan as varicocele can affect kidneys etc. So am glad she's being so thorough! xx