Closed Thread
Page 108 of 175 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks NightChild, I'm hoping the jab today will go easier.

SunShineChai, you've got the exact same schedule as me!! My dose just got upped to 150. I have a scan Wed & hopefully EPU Fri if all goes to plan

Bongley, good luck for the update on your embies! I hope they are growing strong.

TwoMummys, congrats!!!! That's a pretty strong second line there Good luck for your blood test.

Blossom, I really hope that AF stays away on Tues! I hope you get a great result. I think staying away from bub hub every now & then is a good thing to have a break.

Kate, I'm glad the lines getting stronger for you, so exciting Have you done a digi test yet? Good luck for Mon.

OIC, yay for being in the 2ww!! Take it easy & think happy baby thoughts. I hope it goes by quickly for you.

Sareeb, I'm not sure about side effects I'm sorry as this is my first ivf cycle. I hope someone's able to let you know soon though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

OIC  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 3 embie report: I got an 8 cell !!! Woot! So I'm over the moon about that. I also got a 7 cell which is also fab, the other 5 embies are pretty much out of the picture.

Haven't managed as much as an 8 or 7 for the past two cycles so that injects some much needed hope into this cycle.
    @Sareeb77 sorry no, I haven't had anything like that.......... with your TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on your 8 & 7 cell Bongley, that's really exciting. I hope one of those is the golden egg. Are you taking them to blast?

sareeb black bowel motions can be due to upper GI bleeding, from aspirin or clexane, or from iron supplements. I'd see someone sooner rather than later about it, especially if you're on aspirin or clexane ... And especially if you're feeling faint or dizzy.

OIC congrats on being pupo!!

twomummys congratulations on your bfp!!
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 17-05-2014 at 08:39.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-05-2014),OIC  (17-05-2014),Sareeb77  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 yes, I hope so too! As I'm going through a public hospital the fertility unit is closed on the weekends so they only do day 5 transfers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually, thinking about it they probably do 3 day transfers for people who are faster or slower. Its all a bit weird as they time all the EPU's and ET to happen during the week.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Day 3 embie report: I got an 8 cell !!! Woot! So I'm over the moon about that. I also got a 7 cell which is also fab, the other 5 embies are pretty much out of the picture.

Haven't managed as much as an 8 or 7 for the past two cycles so that injects some much needed hope into this cycle.
    @Sareeb77 sorry no, I haven't had anything like that.......... with your TWW
    Yay, that's such a great result!! Are you having one or two transferred?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Butterfly39 I'm not on clexane or aspirin guess it's a trip to the GP

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sareeb77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @Bongley!

Eeek exciting @Rocky27! Hope we stay the same the whole way through, will be so good to have a buddy on the same TWW xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshinechai For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tilkah gosh poor you hun; did the pain subside quick enough after that? I used to get progesterone cramping but nothing as severe as that. Hope you are feeling much better now hun 😘 xx

@Motherwillbe such awesome results hun! How lucky to have lots of snowbabies! But anyway hope you won't even have to use them as you'll get your BFP! 😊 Good luck with the 2ww! xx

@MrsFurBabies I know that 'decrease' compared to your last cycle is disheartening, but try not to stress hun - I was on 300iu Gonal F too, my scan before EPU showed 7 follies; but I ended up getting 18 eggs. So don't worry too much abt the lesser follie count hun. How are they measuring? xx

@furbabymum sorry I don't know about what hormone levels should be hun. Hope someone else is able to assist you. Did you ask your FN? xx
    @Calstar well done on your 1st jab hun! 😘 Bruising/bleeding is expected, so don't be alarmed if that happens xx

@Fiona2 silly AF!! What's with her being late for lots of us this month! Hope she arrives for you today hun! 😘 xx

@Rocky27 I still have bruising on my tummy, even tho my last jab was 3 months ago! Goodbyee bikini! Lol
    I've never been on Cetrotride but have always heard Gonal F is the easiest to administer; glides in so much easier. So dw hun, finding Cetrotride more pain/difficult is normal 😊 xx

@nightchild80 hi hunny hope you are plodding along well 😘 xx

@sunshinechai sounds like things are tracking well for you hun! Good amount of follies & sizes 😊 xx

@Bongley yayy congrats on you lil embies hun! What lovely news to start the weekend 😊 If they both make it to blast will you transfer both? xx

@Two mummys congrats hun! Hope BT today confirms that wonderful BFP xx

@amie999 glad to hear you're all set for EPU! 😊 So trigger tonight? Hope acupuncture helps hun xx

@kate124 yayy for that darker line! 😘 Good you've started the vit's - now stupid FN can calm the hell down! 😜 Hope levels are increasing well hun xx

@Booboo78 woohoo 1st jab down! 😊 Hope you spend the weekend getting lots of R&R hun xx

@OIC congrats on being PUPO hun! Struggling to get the catheter in hey; well that just means it's extra snug in there for your lil embie to implant! 😊 Hope 2ww goes well for you hun xx

@Sareeb77 good that you've been preoccupied with other things! 😊 sorry hun can't offer much advice; def ring your FN or visit GP xx

@leyshoja hope AF stays far far away
    today hun. I know how anxious this weekend will be for you. Will you POAS again? Everything crossed for you that BT on Mon brings you wonderful news 😘 xx

@blossom1 see how I left the best till last 😉 Sometimes no news means good news hun, so try not to stress too much about 'lack' of symptoms.. Although it does seem like you are experiencing a few things anyway! - that spotting/cramping could be due to implantation!
    I know it's easy Not to, but don't rule yourself out just yet. You originally weren't going to, but have you changed your mind about POAS? Not that POAS will change the outcome, but just prepare you for whatever might be?
    But anyway I am praying to the baby Gods to shower you with a bundle of joy hun! Hope you find something fun/distracting to keep you occupied this weekend 😘 😘

Now my arm is tired after all those personals! Lol Hope everyone else is doing well at your various stages. Have a lovely weekend all xxx
    Last edited by KayzB; 17-05-2014 at 11:56.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-05-2014),Booboo78  (17-05-2014),JulieMalooley  (17-05-2014),MrsFurBabies  (17-05-2014),Rocky27  (17-05-2014),Tilkah  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Hi lovely girls
    Congrats to the BFPs! @twomummys! And @kate124 I hope you're going well!
    @leyshoja thinking of you for tomorrow Hun! Stay away aunty flow! Pleaseeeee, you deserve this kiddo!

Afm ...going insane ....had to have a break from bubhub to try and forget about the TWW! I'm feeling like it is a bfn for us. I am expecting AF on Tuesday , today I have had some cramping, thought AF was coming, had the tiniest amount of bleeding - only noticed it while checking cervix to see if it had changed position at all But no changes in position like last time. No sore boobs. Nufin. Just a tiny teeny bit of blood and some cramping. It would seem late for implantation bleeding, (now 7 dp3dt) so am assuming it is AF on her way and for some reason there is a tiny bit of break through blood, maybe hormones settling down after stims. Anyway, emotionally I'm okay, planning on one more transfer of two embies and then a break for a few months.

love and best wishes to all of their journeys to motherhood!

Xxxxx
    Thanks @blossom1, AF won't come today anyway. because I'm all progesteroned up, but another bfn this morning. I've had my cry and accepted defeat. There's still a slim chance but I'm not going to try to keep my hopes up. One more FET to go next month then I'm all out

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space