Closed Thread
Page 107 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 try to stay positive, youre almost there
    @kate124 glad that line us getting darker

Well AF is still in hiding! A day late, hoping she arrives tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry missed a stack of people, im on my tablet and its so hard to scroll back. Still reafing it all though

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calstar - I bled a bit with one of my jabs this morning I also try to put it in slowly

Nightchild - hopefully those vivid dreams r a good sign

Welcome sunshine - hope 1st times the charm for u

Twomummys - those 2 lines look great, gl for Monday

Blossom - I know what u mean sometimes it's hard being on here with the constant reminder of all this. Hope AF stays well away gl for next week hun, so many have very few symptoms this early on

Kate - great to hear the lines r stronger

Fiona2 - hope AF hurrys up, mine was delayed a bit I think from the synarel I started

Had 1st jab today done and dusted back for BT Monday

Have a nice w/e all, I'm taking it easy sooo tired after a busy week x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep, usually in pregnancy cervix goes high and soft :-) was an indicator for me last time :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont know if my message got lost in the busy ******, but can anyone tell me what progesterone and oestrogen levels are meant to be 1 week after fertilisation? And how Pregnyl might impact on it?

(7 days after IUI my oestrogen was 530 and progesterone 46, with one pregnyl shot 3 days before the blood test)

Does anyone have levels they could share from their blood test a week after procedure/IVF?

Many thanks in advance
    Last edited by furbabymum; 16-05-2014 at 20:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Calstar - I bled a bit with one of my jabs this morning I also try to put it in slowly

Nightchild - hopefully those vivid dreams r a good sign

Welcome sunshine - hope 1st times the charm for u

Twomummys - those 2 lines look great, gl for Monday

Blossom - I know what u mean sometimes it's hard being on here with the constant reminder of all this. Hope AF stays well away gl for next week hun, so many have very few symptoms this early on

Kate - great to hear the lines r stronger

Fiona2 - hope AF hurrys up, mine was delayed a bit I think from the synarel I started

Had 1st jab today done and dusted back for BT Monday

Have a nice w/e all, I'm taking it easy sooo tired after a busy week x
    thanks Hun, yep, sure can be tough! Will remember that some people have few symptoms !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Furbaby I never get given any of that info, hopefully someobe else can help out

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats two mummys and Kate! Fx for high levels on Monday!

Furbabymum, hi! I'm not sure what the levels should be, sorry. Our clinic doesn't do a BT until the bhCG on the day AF is due. All I know is that the progesterone should rise to keep the pregnancy if there is one, and that when the progesterone drops, it brings on AF. And I've always been on progesterone pessaries after IUI, Have never had pregnyl. If you're worried about cramping maybe you could talk to your FN? I'm pretty sure progesterone pessaries can give you cramping.

And about the jabbing, I do it slowly. Only got bad brusing on the last two injections for this cycle, and had never bruised in the previous two cycles, so no idea what the difference was.
    Last edited by OIC; 17-05-2014 at 00:12.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm officially in the TWW!

IUI this morning, and she had trouble getting the catheter through, and ended up getting someone else to do it. So it was rather painful. But I kept thinking that it was prob better than the EPU that I was supposed to be having today!

Quite bad pain in my ovary tonight, I'm assuming that's just the result of the FSH creating a lovely large follie! Ahh the joys!

BT 28th May...............how to keep occupied til then!!,!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I've been keeping a low profile trying to give the brain a rest during the TWW now I'm over half way through I'm back in deck. Good to see so much happening. I won't get into personals but please know I'm wishing the best for everyone. Afm I feel nothing at the moment boobs were a bit sore yesterday & I had a few twinges but I don't know if that's implantation affects or TMI ALERT I'm using progesterone pessaries this cycle & I need some advice has anyone else had bowel issues incl constipation & small black tar like bowel movements. If nothing changes over the weekend I'll call FN or go to GP just thought if see if this is a common side affect.