Closed Thread
Page 105 of 175 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1st injection went ok. Didn't hurt too much, but did bleed a little bit when I pulled the needle out.

When you ladies do yours do you put it in slowly or kind of jab it in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well done Calstar, I guess mine is usually a slight jab, not an aggressive jab, with the bevel of the needle facing up. I've given thousands of injections in my line of work and bevel up on an angle of around 70 degrees is how I go. A little bit of bleeding is normal though. Sounds like you did really well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Calstar, you did a great job! I did the exact same thing again this morning, pulled the needle out & had a little bit of blood & now it's bruising up again!

Who else is on Cetrotide? I did my first jab of that this morning & it was a lot harder to get into the skin! I thought it would be as easy as the Gonal f because the needle is slightly longer than the Gonal f one... It also stings much more too, I hope I am doing it right, haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27: I was on Cetrotide, but didn't find it particularly hard to inject. Not compared to Clexane anyway, but taking your time with injecting it does help.

@Calstar: Well done! A little bleeding is quite normal. I usually try to find a spot with fewer nerves (kinda grazing the needle over the skin to a spot which doesn't feel it as much) and then slowly push it in to break the skin and sink it in. But if you're nervous, you might prefer to jab it in quick and get it over and done with quick.

@MrsFurBabies: Our bodies do crazy things. Sorry to hear you're not getting a better response this time round. Has your FS advised to stick to 300 gonal or to increase it?

@leyshoja: And the financial cost might get worse if the budget gets through. I was chatting with the nurses at my clinic and they were all shaking their heads, saying they were really worried about how the Medicare changes will affect those of us undergoing IVF and all the prescriptions and BTs we have to do.

@Motherwillbe: That is a fantastic haul! How are you feeling so far? My transfer was on Monday too, so our TWW will end next week Sunday. for both of us!

AFM took my 2nd pregnyl booster shot of 700iu last night and thankfully feeling ok from it so far. I've been having some really vivid weird dreams since the transfer, so I don't know if it's the progesterone or my mind playing tricks on me. I'm suspecting the latter.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

MrsFurBabies  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Hope you are all well

I am reading along regularly but don't have much to say. This is my first round so no pearls of wisdom or advice...

Had my bloods & scan today. (Day 7)
    Increasing my Gonal to 150 (from 125) tomorrow morning onwards, sun night start orgalutran. Back Wednesday for another scan/bloods with it looking like next Friday for surgery. So I think that's all good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @sunshinechai , sounds good so far. How are your your follicles looking?
    @Calstar I do a smooth, light jab. Sometimes I bruise but most times I don't. I can never tell what I've done differently. (if anything)

No news here. Just waiting for tomorrows day 3 update on my embies.

good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Calstar I do a smooth light jab also!
    @Bongley had three large follicles - size 12, 13 & 14, then I think maybe 6 small?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshinechai sounds good, you know that you've got a few growing follies in there, that's one hurdle down

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley the nurses made it sound pretty positive.
    Good luck tomorrow. Waiting must be driving you crazy! Patience is not a virtue of mine... This is going to be such a long month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test tomorrow find out Monday the results. Here is a sneak peak

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images