Closed Thread
Page 104 of 175 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Wow great news @Motherwillbe !! Woot woot !
    Im driving myself insane on this 2ww so I hope you handle it better than me. I'm so expecting a bfp that I'm testing daily expecting to see it, today is 12dpo but still bfn HOWEVER I've had a lot of clear cm today for the first time during the cycle. Meds haven't changed and I'm hoping and praying it's a sign
    i hope this is your BFP too. It's so hard not to over analyses. When's your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    i hope this is your BFP too. It's so hard not to over analyses. When's your BT?
    Af would be due this Saturday and bt on Monday. Not long to wait I know, but it seems like forever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my Day 10 scan yesterday and theres only about 6 follicles, im confused and dont know what to think - last cycle on the day 10 scan it showed 12 follicles and i was on 275 puregon, this cycle 300 gonal f
    But the plan is to continue stimming for a few more days with EPU scheduled for monday.
    So much pressure on this cycle as we are pretty much out of $ after this and i have now used all my annual leave up until October (all used on IVF )
    We have to travel for treatment so hopefully can relax a bit in between EPU and transfer - hope to god i get one
    This thread sure moves quickly, hope everyone is okay, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Thank goodness it is almost the weekend. I had a scare today and would like to know if anyone else has experienced anything like it please. I am 2dp5dt and whilst I was teaching a class today I was hit with extreme cramping out of nowhere. It was so severe I had to send a student to get someone to cover my class and get someone to pick me up. I called my clinic and was told to take panadol every four hours. The pain took about 2 hours to subside and now I'm just exhausted. Any thoughts? I'm on Crinone gel twice a day still.
    Hi, I saw ur post and cannot help but post.

From 1dp5dt I started cramping. Sometimes it hurts a lot that I had to lie down.....and I'm 17weekd preggers today and the cramps still happen occasionally! (It's the uterus stretching)

Good luck I think it's good news!!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (18-05-2014),Tilkah  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Hi, I saw ur post and cannot help but post.

From 1dp5dt I started cramping. Sometimes it hurts a lot that I had to lie down.....and I'm 17weekd preggers today and the cramps still happen occasionally! (It's the uterus stretching)

Good luck I think it's good news!!!!!
    Ooooo thank you @frenchy81 When I spoke to the FN she didn't allude that it could be anything. But still way too early to get my hopes up :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsFurBabies View Post
    Had my Day 10 scan yesterday and theres only about 6 follicles, im confused and dont know what to think - last cycle on the day 10 scan it showed 12 follicles and i was on 275 puregon, this cycle 300 gonal f
    But the plan is to continue stimming for a few more days with EPU scheduled for monday.
    So much pressure on this cycle as we are pretty much out of $ after this and i have now used all my annual leave up until October (all used on IVF )
    We have to travel for treatment so hopefully can relax a bit in between EPU and transfer - hope to god i get one
    This thread sure moves quickly, hope everyone is okay, good luck

I think its wrong that they can charge so much for Ivf. It's financially crippling alright.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (16-05-2014),MrsFurBabies  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Ooooo thank you @frenchy81 When I spoke to the FN she didn't allude that it could be anything. But still way too early to get my hopes up :-)
    Lol the nurses don't want to say anything as they don't want to get ur hopes up! I remember when I was first pregnant with my daughter and the nurses called during my tww....she was pretty great with me (and still is). I told her I was cramping (and freaking out) and she said, that's great news !! It means something is going on, and if ur ovaries are hurting, it's ur body producing HCG (unless u have pregnyl boosters of course).....and sure enough I started testing positive on HPTs!!

With this pregnancy I tested positive on HPTs on 4dp5dt (I was cramping on/off all day everyday so I was going nuts thinking maybe I was preggers so I gave in and POAS).

FX cross for you Hun and all the ladies on here!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Lol the nurses don't want to say anything as they don't want to get ur hopes up! I remember when I was first pregnant with my daughter and the nurses called during my tww....she was pretty great with me (and still is). I told her I was cramping (and freaking out) and she said, that's great news !! It means something is going on, and if ur ovaries are hurting, it's ur body producing HCG (unless u have pregnyl boosters of course).....and sure enough I started testing positive on HPTs!!

With this pregnancy I tested positive on HPTs on 4dp5dt (I was cramping on/off all day everyday so I was going nuts thinking maybe I was preggers so I gave in and POAS).

FX cross for you Hun and all the ladies on here!

I'm cramping a lot tonight after my 2nd pregnyl injection. 1t pregnyl was on Monday (IUI the previous Thursday). Cramping began on wednesday. My oestrogen today was 530 and progesterone 46. My FN said bloods were good and stabbing pains in the ovary and cramping were good - doesnt feel so good! But how much is due to pregynl alone? what should hormone levels be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is sooo busy lol

Bongley - glad your feeling ok EPU, 7 is great

Amie - totally get how u feel we are still yet to do a transfer, gl for mon

Sunshine welcome and gl

Blossom I will be on 450 Menopur, this time also adding Saizen so an additional jab
    BT went well start jabs tomorrow morning. How r u going?

Wishing88 hope the tww goes quick for u

Mgc Bertie - gl hun hope this is it for u, great news u have some frosties

Kate congrats, r u having another BT tomorrow? Gl hope nos r rising nicely gl x

Tikah welcome hope the wait goes quick for u

OIC - gl for your IUI cycle tomorrow

butterfly - glad to hear things r looking good with your e2 levels, how many eggs have u got in the past? Hope ohss stays well away though

Motherwillbe - gl 6 is great

Calstar welcome how did your 1st jab go, the other needle is a bit thicker but once u do first u feel better

Leyshoja - hang in there not over till the witch shows x

Rocky - sorry to hear u have been having headaches I've have a really bad one at the moment that I have one for a few hrs now I think it's from the synarel, hope the up in meds help

gl for mon MrsFurbabies I know what u mean about the $$ it's tough

hi to everyone else x
    Last edited by Booboo78; 15-05-2014 at 23:17.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (16-05-2014),Butterfly39  (16-05-2014),JulieMalooley  (16-05-2014),MrsFurBabies  (16-05-2014),OIC  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Booboo - on my previous cycles I've had 11,9 & 4 eggs, and got ohss on the cycle with 11 eggs and pregnant/mc on the one with 9. Hoping I won't overcook again ! Still feeling pretty crap on the elonva, and I'm pretty sure the saizen is giving me hot flashes....