Closed Thread
Page 103 of 175 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Definitely having trouble with exercise since starting ivf! I just feel blah as soon as I start moving. I'll be glad to feel either normal again, or preferably pregnant
    @leyshoja I have everything crossed for you hun that it will be the latter! 😊 xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - where r u at in your cycle? R u waiting to start or in the 2 week wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @KayzB - where r u at in your cycle? R u waiting to start or in the 2 week wait?
    @Butterfly39 nope hun still awhile for me; waiting to do FET end of June. Counting down the weeks! xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank goodness it is almost the weekend. I had a scare today and would like to know if anyone else has experienced anything like it please. I am 2dp5dt and whilst I was teaching a class today I was hit with extreme cramping out of nowhere. It was so severe I had to send a student to get someone to cover my class and get someone to pick me up. I called my clinic and was told to take panadol every four hours. The pain took about 2 hours to subside and now I'm just exhausted. Any thoughts? I'm on Crinone gel twice a day still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley that's a great number hope they keep growing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the welcomes!!!

OK so today was day7 after IUI and the nurse rang with my blood results saying they were "very good for a hopefully implanting embryo".

Oestrogen 530
    Progesterone 46

But I cant find information online about what these levels should be if not pregnant, if egg was fertilised/implanting, and if on Pregynl/hormone treatment as I am aware Pregnyl will raise your levels and give false-positive pregnancy tests.

So do these figures suggest an egg was fertilised? or is thee no way of knowing if its from the corpus luteum or from the pregnyl?

I told myself I wouldnt pay any attention to anything until the pregnancy blood test on day 16 after IUI but here I am unable to NOT think about it!

I had some stabbing pain in my ovaries today (not too painful) and they said this is a good thing and likely just because my hormone levels are so much higher than they would normally be at this stage of the menstrual cycle. She also said cramping is reasonably comingg from the Pregnyl.

And what is it about men being robots?! SOOOO frustrating! Whenever I get highly emotional my DH shuts off and goes blank. Has even said to me once "I can't relate to you right now" LOL!!! I have had to coach him "when Im upset/crying, even if Im upset with you, I need for you to reach out and physically touch me - hug me, pat me, hold my hand, JUST SHOW YOU CARE!". I know he cares and we're great - but that really does irk me! And to top it off, he likes to deliberately psh my buttons for a laugh, so he pretends to be all anti-babies etc. well finally he has started to get clucky and told me he saw a baby crying at the shops and his first reaction wasnt "oh shut up" it was that he wanted to pick it up and cuddle it. But when I got all excited that he was clucky he was all "ok ok, lets not make a big deal of this". lol.
    Last edited by furbabymum; 15-05-2014 at 19:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Quick update from me. Had my egg collection last week and got 6, 5 day embryos One transferred Monday and 5 on ice. Pretty happy with the outcome as it was my last stim cycle. Fingers crossed there one sticky in there.

Now thw TWW

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Hi ladies

Quick update from me. Had my egg collection last week and got 6, 5 day embryos One transferred Monday and 5 on ice. Pretty happy with the outcome as it was my last stim cycle. Fingers crossed there one sticky in there.

Now thw TWW
    Wow great news @Motherwillbe !! Woot woot !
    Im driving myself insane on this 2ww so I hope you handle it better than me. I'm so expecting a bfp that I'm testing daily expecting to see it, today is 12dpo but still bfn HOWEVER I've had a lot of clear cm today for the first time during the cycle. Meds haven't changed and I'm hoping and praying it's a sign

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Definitely having trouble with exercise since starting ivf! I just feel blah as soon as I start moving. I'll be glad to feel either normal again, or preferably pregnant

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space
    I'm glad I'm not the only one!! That'd be great to feel normal again but even better to be pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bongley that's awesome hun! So glad to hear the majority fertilised. Hope your lil embies continue to grow & multiply 😊 xx

@Calstar ooh yes I didn't like the Orgalutran either! Needs a bit more 'force' to go in. Ice it a bit beforehand hun, that'll help xx

@Rocky27 sounds like things are tracking along well for you hun! Did they update you about how many follies you currently have? xx
    No idea about follies as it was bloods only & scan on Wed, so I should find out then