Closed Thread
Page 102 of 175 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @leyshoja My friend recently had a termination at 12 weeks due to a similar issue, it was truly awful. She's now hopping onto the IVF roller coaster.
    You seem so close, you can get pregnant.... for us all and healthy thriving embies.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja My friend recently had a termination at 12 weeks due to a similar issue, it was truly awful. She's now hopping onto the IVF roller coaster.
    You seem so close, you can get pregnant.... for us all and healthy thriving embies.
    I was also incredibly relieved that it never got to the point where I had to decide what to do. That would be truly heartbreaking. I really feel for anyone who has to make that choice

Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH just isn't the kind to express emotions.
    I have spoken to him about it, told him how I feel when he keeps it to himself.
    I know why he does it, he's trying to be the strong one. He doesn't want to add to my worry or hurt, so it's with good intention but it doesn't always work out that way. We're all good though, we've been together long enough that I know that's how he is & I've got very good at reading him

The Orgalutran jabs are probably freaking me out a bit more than the Puregon. They were much harder to push into the fake belly during my orientation lol, but I've got a few more days before I need to worry about that one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley Great news on the fertilisation rate!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Calstar - Orgalutran is probably a healthy fear, lol. Out of all of them, I hate them the most, but fortunately they come at a time when you've gotten used to giving the gonal already.... So they sting a bit more than the others but they are not too bad once you're used to them hurting like *^%#.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I was also incredibly relieved that it never got to the point where I had to decide what to do. That would be truly heartbreaking. I really feel for anyone who has to make that choice
    Yes, my fear is that as hard as it is doing IVF there are potentially worse things that could happen. I won't go into it here but I have known a few people who have had late term losses and its heartbreaking as you say. I've had two chemicals now and I just fear, at my age, a miscarriage or worse is around the corner. Anyway. Sorry to be a downer, must remain positive!
    @Calstar I know how you feel. My partner is quite unemotional at times and instead of making me feel supported by his 'strength' I can feel alone at times. Like I'm the only one who really cares about it all. Besides that, we are good.

However, I think he might be a robot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @Calstar - Orgalutran is probably a healthy fear, lol. Out of all of them, I hate them the most, but fortunately they come at a time when you've gotten used to giving the gonal already.... So they sting a bit more than the others but they are not too bad once you're used to them hurting like *^%#.
    Haha a robot huh? My other half just keep saying 'you'll be right' and nodding while giving me blank looks while I'm trying to explain the details. Poor thing, I swamp him with information and statistics

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying my best attempt at personals again, I'm so bad at this when I miss a few days, haha

Blossom, I hope your wait goes by quickly & you've got a strong little emby snuggling in. It's frustrating not knowing what's going on with our bodies! When is your BT?

MissJadels, I'm so sorry to hear. Hugs, I hope your DH & yourself are doing ok. That's such tough news to take in & I hope you're going ok.

Sareeb, I hope the wait for your blood test goes by quickly.

MissAlissa87, that's good they're upping your dose. Did you say your scan was tomorrow? I have mine on Wed how did you go with the Orgalutran? I'm nervous at starting my 2nd injection (Cetroide) tomorrow morning.

TwoMummys, you're doing well not to test, good on you! I hope AF stays away.

OIC, good luck on your IUI cycle!

Bongley, 9 eggs is great! Fingers crossed they're all doing what they're meant to be.

Amie, good luck for EPU on Mon I know what you mean, I'm a bit the same lately with friends that all have kids. It can sometimes be very hard to be around. Especially when they're complaining.

Wishing, haha, That's funny the doctor said they won't fall out! I hope you've been able to relax after & are taking it easy

That's a great result MGC!!

Kate, I hope your next blood test shows it doubling. I have everything crossed for you that everything is ok. Congrats on your BFP! Very exciting I agree, don't let the nurse get you down. There's a lot of women out there who get pregnant without knowing it & aren't taking vitamins. As long as you start now, I don't think it'll matter that much.

Tilkah, oh my goodness, I can't believe the lab did that! That's exciting they transferred 2 embies! I hope they are both getting comfortable

Calstar, good luck on your first injection! I found everyone was right, they do get easier after the first one

Leyshoja, fingers crossed for a BFP for you!!

I am so sorry if I've missed anyone! I'm on my phone & it's super hard to go back & read posts while typing!

AFM, I had my blood test yesterday & the nurses phoned before. They are upping my Gonal F from 112.5 to 150.

Tomorrow I'm due to start the Cetrotide, which I'm a little nervous about.

I've been getting the worst headaches & I tried to do a kickboxing class today. I struggled something shocking with it & usually I get through them quite easily. Is anyone else having trouble with exercise?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-05-2014),JulieMalooley  (15-05-2014),OIC  (15-05-2014),Sareeb77  (15-05-2014),Tilkah  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely having trouble with exercise since starting ivf! I just feel blah as soon as I start moving. I'll be glad to feel either normal again, or preferably pregnant

Last edited by JulieMalooley; 15-05-2014 at 14:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley that's awesome hun! So glad to hear the majority fertilised. Hope your lil embies continue to grow & multiply 😊 xx

@Calstar ooh yes I didn't like the Orgalutran either! Needs a bit more 'force' to go in. Ice it a bit beforehand hun, that'll help xx

@Rocky27 sounds like things are tracking along well for you hun! Did they update you about how many follies you currently have? xx