+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep my partner certainly is.
    Still dealing with anorexia and binge eating though he is a lot better than he was.
    Does not eat monday through to thursday at all. Then friday, saturday, sunday eats the same stuff. Fried foods, crumpets with nountains of melted butter and peanut butter then 3 blocks of chocolate but only at night. Same every week. Better than the barely eating at all but drives me insane then I feel guilty because I know he is trying. Eating at all is a chore for him but once he starts doesnt stop for hours.

Sorry for the vent.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DH is really good - he is fussy with certain cuts of meat but that doesn't worry me as I don't eat it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope. DH will eat pretty much anything I cook (there are things he doesn't really like to eat but if I serve it he will eat it).
    The only things that he will flat out refuse to eat are dried fruit and hard boiled eggs.
    It's lucky he's not fussy because he eats a LOT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH is great. No fruit in savoury dishes. That's it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep DH is fussy. He wont eat soup,salad,eggs, seafood, most fruit, yoghurt, muffins/cakes (weirdo) drives me crazy as these are all things I love eating and cooking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ex was a very non-adventurous eater! There was so much he wouldn't eat it drove me insane! Whenever he cooked it was spaghetti Bol or tacos or pizza. :/

I am determined DS will NOT be like that! I love food and every quisine has its merits. I could not live with someone like my ex again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh won't eat seafood, meat off a bone and only eats chicken breast. He also doesn't eat corn. Apart from those things he will eat anything put in front of him even the disasters. I'm more fussy then DH is.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaandOllie View Post
    Yes. He won't eat casseroles, curries or stews, many veggies, anything that tastes to 'meaty', chops, roast lamb or pork, no other chicken except chicken breast and only snitzels if I make them into parmas, tomatoes, ham unless it is ham and pickle sandwiches, steak and bacon must be overcooked, he loves puff pastry but doesn't really like any pies He drives me nuts!
    Holy crap!
    What DOES he eat?
    We are a roast once a week family and love stews and casseroles during winter.
    Sometimes DH cooks a big stew on a camp fire. Oh man it's a total food-gasm!!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There really is quite a few fussy men isn't there? I find it especially surprising that some won't eat steak? Isn't that a man staple? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think there's a difference between being fussy and not liking something.
    DH can be a little fussy I guess but so can I so it's ok. He doesn't like pumpkin but will have pumpkin soup! When he cooks mince he has to get all the lumps out, the mince has to be lump free! He will not eat any fish from a fish shop or frozen fish, he will only eat fresh fish he has caught himself!