+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes. He won't eat casseroles, curries or stews, many veggies, anything that tastes to 'meaty', chops, roast lamb or pork, no other chicken except chicken breast and only snitzels if I make them into parmas, tomatoes, ham unless it is ham and pickle sandwiches, steak and bacon must be overcooked, he loves puff pastry but doesn't really like any pies He drives me nuts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes mine is a fussy eater and between my intolerances and his fussiness dinner ends up quite boring (the kids like that!) but drives me bonkers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ex was! Drove me mental! He hated sausages, mince, lamb, chicken, pork, stews, casseroles, vegies had to have crunch. He wanted Asian, indian or steak and we weren't exactly rolling in cash. He even used to get mad at me if I ate chicken myself. I dont like seafood or spicy food so combined with his long list our options were very limited. I used to try to teach him to cook and his excuse for declining was "I might get burnt". Big wuss. So in short didn't want to eat what I knew how to cook but refused to help or cook himself. Used to make me so mad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Even if he's not hugely keen on something, he'll eat it. Neither of us are big seafood fans, so that works out well. I probably have more dislikes than he does but he's not bothered by me not cooking with stuff I don't like, so it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tildy View Post
    My ex was! Drove me mental! He hated sausages, mince, lamb, chicken, pork, stews, casseroles, vegies had to have crunch. He wanted Asian, indian or steak and we weren't exactly rolling in cash. He even used to get mad at me if I ate chicken myself. I dont like seafood or spicy food so combined with his long list our options were very limited. I used to try to teach him to cook and his excuse for declining was "I might get burnt". Big wuss. So in short didn't want to eat what I knew how to cook but refused to help or cook himself. Used to make me so mad!
    Gawd, I can see why he's an ex! I might get burnt, better off you risk getting burnt? Lame!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    Not really, though he is fussier than me.

He doesn't do 'easy' dinners, like toasties. He likes proper dinner every night. That's a bit fussy IMO!
    Yep this ^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Gawd, I can see why he's an ex! I might get burnt, better off you risk getting burnt? Lame!
    It gets better. He was a member of the RFS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tildy View Post
    It gets better. He was a member of the RFS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband is not too fussy but more picky I would say lol

He basically doesn't like anything I cook and he will give me tips on how do to it properly while I'm cooking it :\ most of the time in ok with it, he likes good food so I get that he doesn't like my burnt crap haha but if I've had a bad day, look out coz I'll get cranky &/or start crying when he says it 😄😄

He honestly thinks he is like Jamie Oliver and it's sooo annoying!

He has only just started working days & when he worked nights he would cook his own dinner at about 3pm so it was easy for me.

Only good thing about it is he cooks us dinner on the weekends and it's usually something yummy & different to the basic stuff that I make.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No, DH isn't fussy at all. It's me who is the terribly fussy one, although I have gotten a lot braver about food in the last 10 years.