+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Going to start TTC #2 in Feb. My dd is now 20 months so it's time as we don't want too big a gap. Have a family holiday coming up in Jan so I don't want to conceive then plus my OB is on holidays Sept/Oct for 3 weeks. Dd1 was conceived as soon as we even talked about it! Hoping it's as easy second time around. Will start vitamins soon. Bought some yesterday!
    Good luck to all TTC and hopefully we can join a "due date" chat soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph12 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (25-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmahlee19 View Post
    Well. Been a while since i posted. Went off the pill 5 or 6 weeks ago to prepare...turns out my body didn't take long to adjust and currently 4-5 weeks pregnant! We don't mind and are over the moon as we expected it to be hard with me having a history of ovarian cysts..
    Wow that's awesome emmahlee! Congrats and wishing you a wonderful pregnancy 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stopped breastfeeding DS almost 2 months ago when he was 13 months. I started losing weight with changes in diet and have lost 7kg so far, with 5kg to go to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. I am still taking pregnancy/breastfeeding vitamins and will continue. My cycles have been fairly regular since DS was around 10 months and started sleeping through the night, so I have some idea of ovulation. We will begin TTC#2 at the end of this month. <3 <3 <3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mimimama For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (25-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Still waiting on bloods but 3 hpt came back positives.
    Have a dating ultrasound early jan

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emmahlee19 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (25-12-2014),onedaymaybebaby  (25-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I probably won't do much to prepare other than tracking my cycle if I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taking prenatal vitamins and trying to track my cycle. Will be TTC #1 from January onwards. Wishing everyone luck on their TTC journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Emmahlee!

Noami sorry if this is a blunt or inappropriate question but did you find it harder losing baby weight while breastfeeding? I've never struggled to lose weight before but I am big time now. I'm always so hungry. I only put on 10kg while pregnant, lost 5 initially but have gained 2 since so now have 7kg to lose and I'm finding it very hard to shift.

DS is 8 months now have I've just finished my second af hoping my cycles stay regular and consistent now so we can ttc in June, although I don't think my lp has been long enough yet. Although we did dtd last night with no protection but still there's pretty much a zero chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've struggled to lose the baby weight since having DD (17 months ago). I gained 20.7kgs last pregnancy. I've got 3 kgs left to lose, but they're not budging

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Emmahlee! I must have missed your post initially.
    Regarding the baby weight, I breastfed dd until 1. Initially I lost all the baby weight within 3 weeks of having her and then actually got below my pre pregnancy weight. Since stopping bf I've gained about 5kg! It's so annoying but nothing seems to help budge it and I've never been a super strict dieter but generally eat well and stay active.
    Anyway if I end up pregnant again it won't matter too much. I'm not overweight so I'm ok with it for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies! Hope you all had a great Christmas! Almost 2015 yay 😛 I purchased the 10 pack clear blue digital ovulation test kit, as my cycle length changes from month to month when would you start testing? Hopefully my picture works 😛ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1419658003.871862.jpg