+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies thought I would join as well. Looking at ttc sometime early to mid next year for #2. DS will be 6 months on the 19th and would like a close age gap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DF had VR at the start of the month so hoping to be able to start TTC for #1 (for me) in the new year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, looks like I will be joining this thread as well. Hoping to start January

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all new to me so any advice is well received 😊 elevit for me, menevit for him and fingers crossed the VR works haha 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, joining in on this thread as we are planning to start TTC for #1 in March/April/May 2015. I've been off the pill since Oct 2013 but had absolutely no plans to TTC until 2017! My cycle is still pretty messed up after 9 years on it, and it usually 4, 6, or 8 weeks at the moment. I have no idea where to start with this all, but would love to hear recommendations for prenatal vitamins and women's health GP's in Brisbane. Also any baby/maternity items to start purchasing/stocking up on? TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome everyone.

I need to start vitamins again in preparation for ttc end of January. Last time my OB said I-folic was all that was needed, so I switched to that (I had been taking conceive well gold). The i-folic was heaps cheaper.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Bubbly View Post
    Hi all, joining in on this thread as we are planning to start TTC for #1 in March/April/May 2015. I've been off the pill since Oct 2013 but had absolutely no plans to TTC until 2017! My cycle is still pretty messed up after 9 years on it, and it usually 4, 6, or 8 weeks at the moment. I have no idea where to start with this all, but would love to hear recommendations for prenatal vitamins and women's health GP's in Brisbane. Also any baby/maternity items to start purchasing/stocking up on? TIA
    Hope your cycles calm down for you @Mrs Bubbly! What is considered normal? Obviously 25-30ish cycle days are ok, but what if they are different every month? Mine range from 26-30 days...is that ok? As I said, complete newbie here 😛

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    As long as you're ovulating, your cycle length doesn't matter. Mine were 22-24 days when I conceived my DD. Now they are around 24-26 days

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lil Smurfy! I try to stay off Dr Google to find out as there is too much differing info and advice! I had bloods/pelvic ultrasound prior to DF having his VR just to make sure there was nothing obviously wrong with me. Ultrasound was all ok and bloods were consistent with ovulation so I'm fairly confident I'm 'normal'...we shall see 😛

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully it doesn't take you too long to fall pregnant.
    My DD took 7 months to conceive, do I'm hoping my next is quicker. She was conceived on a holiday, so this time around, we'll start trying when we're on holidays.