+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @busybee80 not too sure exactly when at this stage, will be number 1 for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Busybee, it will be 2 years 3 months if it goes to plan.

At this stage I'm trying to lose the last 3 kgs to get me back to pre preg weight. I'll start taking conceive well gold in a couple of months

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Lil Smurfy, nice age gap, hope it all goes to plan for you. I am doing the weightloss thing at the moment and vitamins. We lead a pretty healthy lifestyle so just a little more motivated at the moment I think given the reason .
    We had a 2 1/2 yr age gap between our 2 little girls and I think it worked well, although I guess I know no different haha. My hubby has always been keen for bub #3 but not so much me. Think I felt a little overwhelmed for a little while but finally now I don't feel the family is complete. Quite bizarre how I changed my mind suddenly and felt certain at the same time. I am 33, the girls are 6 and 3 (nearly 4) at the moment. If everything goes to plan they will be 7 & 5, eeeeek some would think I am mad to go back again probably.
    Our girls a desperate for a sibling so I think it will be a very much loved (smothered) bubba with 2 big sisters. Hopefully we get our wish!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Tinkbug, that's very exciting!! Bub #1 is so exciting and life changing, but I guess all bubs are we just know what to expect a bit more . All for the good I say! Well I hope it goes to plan for you, keep us updated on the journey .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @busybee80 how exciting for your family too!! isn't it weird how all of a sudden something changes in you, and you just known you are ready. I have started vitamins since April, prenatal, fish oil, zinc, we've upped our private health, looking to still lose more weight and researching Obstetricians at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Tinkbug you are so right, it's weird how the mind/body works at times. I was so adamant 2 was it so much so when family & friends find out #3 is on the way (if everything goes to plan) they will be so shocked I think it will take some convincing haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Bring on the new year and lots of BFP's 😊😊😊😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

Anatonge  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ttc your first is exciting.

I think I'm a bit more apprehensive this time around DD took 7 months (9 cycles) to conceive, so I'm expecting something similar this time. I just wish we were the lucky couple that fell pregnant first month trying.

Bring on 2015!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Just an update aunt flo came today so going to get an opk today and see when im ovulating dp and I are so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, mind if I join in?
    Partner and I have decided to try for bub#1.
    I have so many questions and worries, does anyone happen to be in Canberra?
    I have started taking natures own pregnancy/BF vitamin tablet.
    Thanks!