+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    at what point when ttc/bfp do you stop eating the unsafe preggo foods? supposing I get a bfp today/this weekend, I ate deli ham for lunch today. do you just apply the rules from when you first get a bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eat normal foods up till bfp. Last pregnancy I was so disheartened and wasn't expecting my bfp so in that week had eaten a whole thing of brie on my own lots of cold turkey meat, yoghurt land frozen yoghurt and a bottle of wine. I went super careful day of bfp. All other cycles I was careful from day of o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would stop eating them from when i started TTC, but i dont think one off would hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Wanted to say Hi and join in the conversation

Husband and I have decided that Feb is the month where we will actively be TTC for our first. Very nervous and don't really know what to expect. Just started taking Elevit today and am quite a healthy kinda person, who still does indulge in fast food once or twice a week! Is there anything that i haven't considered or general advice for a newbie??

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 hours a day seems like a lot. But then again I have catnapping 9.5 month old so don't waste his naps on exercise ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks
    Reviews
    just did another test, another bfn. af always arrives like clockwork. really weird for me to be 3 days late. is it possible im preg at all but it's just not showing up yet?? I thought that by the 3 days late stage a preg test would come up with a bfp...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unless you ovulated late it's unlikely but then maybe if you did you'd be too early to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    FF reckons I o-ed on cd 17 but I got the peak static smiley on the digital monitor like 4-5 days earlier. don't understand at all. will wait a bit longer then I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lilly007 I have a 28 day cycle always and last time I was 3 days late I was pregnant! Good luck. Just wait a bit longer and then test again?

As for the foods, I have just been eating normally now. Had deli meat today but it was freshly cut from my local deli so not too worried. I don't eat packaged deli meat from the supermarket anyway.

Also 're the exercise I think it's fine as long as it's not over the top. Last time I fell pregnant I was on holidays and doing heaps of hiking and walking (hours everyday). Athletes also have babies!

Pre pregnancy there is no point seeing an ob unless your having trouble falling pregnant. You could see your gp to get a pap test and maybe check your immunisations are up to date??

DH and I are hoping this is the month. DD is 21 months! Fingers crossed!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph12 For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    gagging for a glass of wine, what are people's thoughts? I've had 2 bfns this week and spotting today but no cramps or af. surely 1 glass won't hurt or is it too risky?