+ Reply to Thread

Default looking for a surrogate mother in AUS

Hi everyone,

I am 39yrs old and a mother of one living in Sydney.
    My story starts in 2008 when I experienced my first miscarriage at 7 weeks.
    Shortly after, a pap smear test came back positive showing I had pre cancerous cells in my cervix. With the advice of my gynaecologist, my husband and I went down the IVF route to speed things up.
    I had my second miscarriage in the form of a cervical ectopic after my first IVF cycle.
    then I had second IVF cycle was still birth at 18weeks which was very traumatic.
    The doctors put it down to cervical incompetence as a result of my second miscarriage and multiple procedures to treat the abnormal cells.
    With the aid of a cervical stich and 6 months bed rest we were successful and we now have a 23month old boy.
    unfortunately several months later I had to under go a hysterectomy as the abnormal calls had not redressed.

My husband and I still have 3 frozen embryos and now pursuing surrogacy as an option to give our littele guy a brother or a sister.

We would appreciate it if anyone out there can point us in the riht dirction.

Default Hi

If u want I could help u!

Similar Threads

1. looking for surrogate mother
    By MickAndBen in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 20-07-2016, 01:08
  2. Looking for a surrogate mother!!!
    By sky08 in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-06-2016, 19:00