+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Two chemical pregnancies in a row

So in January just before starting IVF we had a chemical pregnancy thought not much of it as we new we would be doing ivf just did full stim cycle and BT fri and sat which showed another chemical pregnancy I know I'll need to see my FS about it to see what she wants to so if anything but my question is does this ring alarm bells , is it normal and should I be doing further testing we had good fertilisation rates but u don't know if that means egg quality is good does anyone have any ideas or been through this?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there I couldn't read your post and not reply. Over my 7 year TTC journey I completed 6 rounds with clomid 6 full stim cycles and one FET which resulted I. My BFP. I am sitting here currently with my gorgeous 3 week old miracle son on my lap. I also has two biochemical pregnancies through this journey with two of my stim cycles. As heartbreaking and frustrating that they are I just had to look at the fAct that there was possibly something wrong with the embryos and move on from there. I suggest you talk to your FS as they may change the protocol you are on. After mine I ended up on prednisone and clexane post transfer to help with implantation. Don't give up as if you had of told me last year that I would be a mum finally I would have laughed in your face

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jedihouse thank you so much for posting just reading the words u were holding ur baby make me cry It makes such a difference actually hearing from someone who has gone through something you have and had a positive out come, I'm not sure where we go from here if we start testing or just try another cycle hopefully FS will know the right direction, congratulations on the birth of ur baby and thank you again for taking the time to share ur journey it honestly made me feel abit better about this

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!