+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasDayBub View Post
    I'm really lazy and just use a dettol mop the one that's like a giant baby wipe on a stick.. Smells good too and no residue.
    I've been thinkin of getting one of these!! But I read reviews online and their were lots of bad ones. Do you find it good? I am guilty of being one of those people who just vaccumes the whole house and then wipes any dirty spots on the tiles with baby wipes. I guess this would save me from having to get on my knees

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I use Ajax floor cleaner, but if you've used it and it doesn't work, have you used cloudy ammonia & hot water?

I used it on my tiles & wooden floors in Sydney and it was pretty good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I use steaming hot water from the kettle with Metho and some Eucalyptus Oil in it, works a treat on my tiles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    I've been thinkin of getting one of these!! But I read reviews online and their were lots of bad ones. Do you find it good? I am guilty of being one of those people who just vaccumes the whole house and then wipes any dirty spots on the tiles with baby wipes. I guess this would save me from having to get on my knees
    I love it! I just got it at woollies I find it really good on greasy tiles after I cook. And it takes 2 seconds to do all the hard surfaces in my house I do kitchen with one side and bathrooms after with the other side of the wipe. Smells all fresh and disinfected and clean
    (Even tho it's the laziest thing ever!) lol
    The stick is a bit flimsy but I've had mine forever so it's all bent in the middle but still good

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    I use Ajax floor cleaner, but if you've used it and it doesn't work, have you used cloudy ammonia & hot water?

I used it on my tiles & wooden floors in Sydney and it was pretty good.
    Can I just say, mixing ammonia with hot water sufficiently hot to create any steam is not good because you are putting ammonia vapors into the air and breathing it in. It can be damaging to your lungs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Norwex mop. Amazing !!