+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default introducing myself

Hi,
    I'm Leany I'm 22 I'm a mother of 1 amazing little girl & am currently 16 wks pregnant with my 2nd and my husbands 3rd child. I've been married since october last year. Normally I work pretty much fulltime in nursing but unfortunately due to complications with my pregnancy I am now on bed rest. I joined bubhub so I could talk yp other mummies about pregnancy and parenting as unfortunately I dont have alot of friends in the area.

Anyway thankyou guys

Leany x

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi @leany and welcome sorry to hear about your complications but glad you've found bubhub. If you want, I guessed that you were due in September? There is a due in September group here if you wanted to have a look around there as well

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...September-2014

Similar Threads

1. Introducing myself
    By NettiV in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-03-2014, 00:19
  2. Introducing myself :)
    By XmasDayBub in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-03-2014, 11:50
  3. Re-introducing Me
    By new_mummy82 in forum Introductions