+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It started off as a gush then lightened to a very light period then spotting. I had a tiny bit of cramping thsr came and went but nothing that felt too bad.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks I had some cramping and bright red bleeding yesterday wasn't heavy tho but has stopped this morning definitely going to see a dr tomorrow and find out for sure what's going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    How far along are you?

If your quite early they wont do much maybe get a hcg blood test then repeat 2 days later that will tell you if it is progressing the way it should.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think around 4/5 weeks I'm not sure when my last af was, that's ok as long as they do something to see what's going on I'd just like to know either way

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had bright red spotting with this pregnancy. It was the day I was going to test so I almost didn't bother thinking it was the start of my period. I'm 25 weeks now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nattherat For This Useful Post:

jemmajam  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the responses just an update, I was sent for an ultrasound and blood test, couldn't see anything but with a pos blood test was suggestive of an early pregnancy, blood test came back positive so like like I'm definitely pregnant, they are also wanting me to have another ultrasound in 10 days, oh and they don't know what the bleeding was but i have a fibriod in my uterus so that could have had something to do with it but it's stopped now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattherat View Post
    I had bright red spotting with this pregnancy. It was the day I was going to test so I almost didn't bother thinking it was the start of my period. I'm 25 weeks now.
    Thanks for your comments here @nattherat I'm bleeding and wondered if it was an early AF or implanting, I'm 14dpiui, blood test booked Monday and was freaking out, feel less stressed now, so I'll go to test as normal and only worry after that if need to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenandsquid View Post
    Thanks for your comments here @nattherat I'm bleeding and wondered if it was an early AF or implanting, I'm 14dpiui, blood test booked Monday and was freaking out, feel less stressed now, so I'll go to test as normal and only worry after that if need to
    Glad I could help. My implantation bleed is currently asleep in her cot. Hope your outcome is the same.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nattherat For This Useful Post:

Jenandsquid  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had light pink when i wiped and then had 3 days of spotting which was a brownish red colour. I thought at first it was AF on her way, but after a day and no sign of her yet i thought it was strange so did a test.

Congratulations on your bfp!