+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I found the recovery for gall bladder worse than my c section.
    Take it easy with fatty foods and things that used to set off the attacks as you will probs get a bit of pain and diahorrea.
    You will feel like you are having attacks for a litrle bit but should be better by 2 weeks time. Hugs. Big big hugs. It will take time to heal but you will be fine if you take it easy for a bit.
    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had mine out and had pain in my shoulder and i had to be careful for a few days but i was able to eat normal food again. I mean the night after the op i had sausage casserole for dinner in the hospital! Just take it slow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for the replies.
    Im def taking it easy my body is giving me no choice in that.
    The pain is horrid, im really wishing we didn't need to eat to survive cause right now i could take it or leave it.

Today ive managed 3 sips of up n go, 1 scrambled egg and half a water ice block.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have they given you medication for pain or for nausea? Have you been taking it?

If the pain relief is not working perhaps contact the surgeon or your usual GP to get some adequate pain medication.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes have endone for pain relief it works well most of the time but having tough patches, guess thats to be expected with surgery.
    Seeing my gp on tues morning for more pain meds as only have enough to juuuust get me thru till then - hospital was stingy on their script