Closed Thread
Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal, I'll send you a PM. Hope you're doing better.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal can't send pm cos your mailbox full apparently

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    @ScubaGal can't send pm cos your mailbox full apparently
    Emptied it now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Hi there I'm just wondering when you all found out about high NK cells - how long it took before you got a test for it, whether it took a long time to convince your FS to test you for it and whether there are any markers or diagnostic criteria for it besides miscarriages?
    My FS tested mine after my chemical pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    My FS tested mine after my chemical pregnancy.
    Thanks - so was that after your first pregnancy? I'm wondering if I'll have to argue to have the test. And also a bit scared if I push for the test I'll be jinxing myself to have yet another damn thing wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Thanks - so was that after your first pregnancy? I'm wondering if I'll have to argue to have the test. And also a bit scared if I push for the test I'll be jinxing myself to have yet another damn thing wrong.
    I remember reading somewhere (DrM handout?) saying 2 consecutive miscarriages are unusual. Generally, FS won't test you until you have 3 consecutive miscarriages with good quality embies. My case is very different as this is our last DH biological embie so FS doesn't want to take anything to chance. It rest assures me that I've tried my best and with no regret if it doesn't work out. You can test couple of simple things first, such as ANA. If positive, you can pursue more. YOu don't even have to ask it from FS. GP can order as well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I remember reading somewhere (DrM handout?) saying 2 consecutive miscarriages are unusual. Generally, FS won't test you until you have 3 consecutive miscarriages with good quality embies. My case is very different as this is our last DH biological embie so FS doesn't want to take anything to chance. It rest assures me that I've tried my best and with no regret if it doesn't work out. You can test couple of simple things first, such as ANA. If positive, you can pursue more. YOu don't even have to ask it from FS. GP can order as well.
    Yeah I feel like my FS is just going to give me the "it was just natures way" or something and I don't want our three frosties to just go to waste. I feel like we will just have three failures and then find out there's some other problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhulaine View Post
    I haven't used the syringes as I vialed up my own but if the syringe says 300mcg in 0.5ml then you could just inject the syringe multiple times.

so say your on 60mcg ie 60/300 so 5 injections per syringe, so you get 5 doses per syringe and 5/0.5ml = 0.1ml on the syringe.

The only thing is you will have to be careful to only inject the 0.1ml although it doesn't matter if your a little bit off. If it looks too hard to do this then maybe you should see if you can exchange it for the vials?

What dose are you suppose to be taking?
    Thanks heaps. My dosage is 50 micrograms. I finally heard back from the pharmacy and they want it sent back and they are going to put it in vials for me as they are a compounding pharmacy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone please help. I just got the pregynl from the pharmacy and there is no needle or syringe that comes with it. Where am I suppose to get them? The pharmacy just says they dont know and your dr should do the injection!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Someone please help. I just got the pregynl from the pharmacy and there is no needle or syringe that comes with it. Where am I suppose to get them? The pharmacy just says they dont know and your dr should do the injection!
    Are you sure? Doesn't it usually have a screw on needle inside the box? Have you opened the box up? Can you call your clinic after hours number? Otherwise present at a hospital if you need to do the injection tonight