Bbhope.... the next Intrallipid would be straight after your BFP, then every 4 weeks or so after that :-)) Dr M also has me on 25mg Prednisolone, but 25mg before ET and 30mg after ET.
AFM.... I went and saw my FS today (Prof I at IVFA) and made a plan for our next FET:
- FS said to keep Clexane at 40, even though Dr M has said to increase it to 60 (so will be going with 60)
- FS said to keep Aspirin 100, though Dr M has said not to do that, as we're doing increased Clexane (so will not do aspirin)
- FS said to do Pregnyl x 3 (to help boost natural progesterone) first injection two days before FET, then other two on d2 and d5 after FET
- FS said not to do progesterone pessaries, but Dr M says 400 per day (so will be doing them)
- FS and Dr M both say do the endo scratch, so booked that in for d21 with FS
- FS won't test me for NKC CD57 (he says it doesn't give any info, even though I told him it's the ratio between CD56 and CD57 that's important, but I think he didn't know that). Dr M would have liked that, so will phone G tomorrow and see what she says about getting Dr M to do this, since FS won't
- FS says Intrallipids are "snake oil", and went on and on about no research or stats etc (he sure doesn't know how much reading I've done, and that I've been having it for the past four cycles!!). Any other patient would have left it there, but because Bubhubbers have said that IVFA are doing trials I pushed the issue, and eventually he agreed that IVFA have been discussing it, but that's as far as he would go. When I started talking about IVIG, it was clear that he really didn't know a lot, as he kept on about none of that working. In the end, I said, "well they give IVIG plasma infusions for cancer patients, leukemia etc, so it must do something." Anyhow, no win there, but hopefully I've paved the way for others to follow. (so will be doing IVIG with Dr M)
Well, I think that was it.