Closed Thread
Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @miissalina Cool. I am freaking out, mine seem rather high. Wish I could stop worrying all the time. Just one of those days I guess :/ Yeah PM me when you get home. Yep doing an FET, cycle starts later this week!
    Just got home and the biopsy for cd56+ is >500/mm2 equivalent to an endometrial stromal cell density of 47.7% to me that's all jiberish but it puts me in the 75th percentile I also have high cd163+ macrophage cell count but I don't no what that means and I can't find it anywhere dr m hopefully will no tomoro also ANA retested and results are now 1:640 so they've doubled in two months but the gp says she doesn't trust it because it was through a diff pathology company she doesn't trust them so will have that re done at the place I had it done at in the first place what were ur levels for cd56?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    There is one thing....i read somewhere that if the embryo implants a day late, it increases the miscarriage by a lot. They did a study of 9 vs 10 vs after 10 days implantation. I dont remember the number but it is a scientific paper.

I suspected my last implanted late, day 11 with implantation spotting. Thus, despite everything was perfect. It didnt work.
    Yeah i recd that too bbhope but if u started spotting on day 11 it means that your embie would have implanted on day 9 or 10 as it takes up to two days to dig in an by the time the blood actually starts to pass that's also additional time. It doesn't sound like your embie was a later implanter. The earliest they predict imantation bleeding is day 10 and it can often be later as many ladies think it's their period starting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well, u r probably right after I have another thought of it. FS said the same thing -- one usually gets the implantation spotting when the embie digs deep. So there are few causes such as ANA too high, NK cell too active later on, not enough progesterone support or genetic abnormal. I will never know.......now focus back on our little miracle. Our last. After a long time, i finally picked him/her up in the east. I finally can get some sleep last night. So worried it wouldn't thaw. It is not as good looking as my first. It is a slow grower but it deserves a chance before we can have a closure to move on (donor or not).

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Galea  (05-08-2014),MGC Bertie  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    Exactly what I was going to say. The steroids cancause cleft lip. Theres is a 1 in 1000 chance which is only marginally larger than a 'normal' pregnancy. For me I cant have children full stop unless I take the drug.
    Hi ladies, I wondered and worried about the same thing when I got my BFP but soon realized that without the steroids (did both Dex and Then switched to Pred at 10wks?) I wouldn't even have gotten a BFP or be 30 wks which I am now. The risk is far outweighed by the benefit of making pregnancy possible. Cleft lip etc is a risk I asked Dr M about and my other OBs and none of them had said that the steroids pose a huge risk for baby. From my scans to date I can't see any sign of a cleft palate. With my baby's now slowed growth due to my auto-immune issues, I just know we would have lost bub before this point without the whole heap of meds etc.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (05-08-2014),Galea  (05-08-2014),ladybug14  (05-08-2014),MGC Bertie  (05-08-2014),PreciousHeart  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @bbhope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best of luck @bbhope. Hope it's a quick smooth 2ww with a big fat fat BFP at the end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi76 View Post
    Hi ladies, I wondered and worried about the same thing when I got my BFP but soon realized that without the steroids (did both Dex and Then switched to Pred at 10wks?) I wouldn't even have gotten a BFP or be 30 wks which I am now. The risk is far outweighed by the benefit of making pregnancy possible. Cleft lip etc is a risk I asked Dr M about and my other OBs and none of them had said that the steroids pose a huge risk for baby. From my scans to date I can't see any sign of a cleft palate. With my baby's now slowed growth due to my auto-immune issues, I just know we would have lost bub before this point without the whole heap of meds etc.
    Kiwi76 just a thought on the slowing of the growth of your little bub. I was in Hurstville the other week for what will hopefully be my last IVIG @ 22 weeks but when I was talking to one of the nurses she told me they had a lady in recently doing infusions @ 32 weeks where I had always thought Dr M didn't do infusions usually after 24 wks. Now the fact this lady was doing infusions must have ment she was having either an immune flare up or her surface marker results had never come down far enough throughout her pregnancy. Was wondering if maybe doing an infusion would calm your immune system and maybe help bubs growth? I do know in early pregnancies the hcg jumps after IVIG as the immune system is no longer working against placenta growth and function. For myself I have high ANAs 1/640 which I know are not only a risk in early pregnancy but also later on (preeclampsia, stillbirth, growth problems) and Dr M told me that even though I am off the steroids the IVIG infusion in my system will keep them under control. Just wondering if another infusion would be of any benefit in your case?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good lucky bbhope and just make sure since you had a chemical that you are on more immune drugs this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope you mentioned high ANA so make sure your on enough steroids. Min amt for someone with high ANA is about 25mg of prednisolone and I took 2mg of Dexamethasone for my 1/640 ANAs. For the NKs it's got to be an infusion and if intralipid hasn't worked then IVIG possibly with Neupogen. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My ANA is 1:80. I am only on 20mg from the day of transfer. I am spreading it in the morning and afternoon. It wont be next time with IVIG so this is the last shot. I did the intralipid a week ago. So FX it is a viable embie.

When do i need second dose of intralipid now?
    Last edited by bbhope; 05-08-2014 at 17:43.