Closed Thread
Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I seriously learn new things every day on this thread!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=miissalina;7880077]I only took dex for 5 days and stopped day before transfer my clinic doesn't do steroids after transfer so I'm going to see dr m not sure if he'll want to do more tests or not before giving me a plan I'm already stimming so at transfer I may not be on anything except the dex for 5 days last cycle was the first time if done that and was the furthest I have gotten in a pregnancy but mind u it wasn't far at all so that was chemical number three I don't think I can emotionally handle the constant heart ache so my option is give it one more cycle as this time we are doing the long protocol hoping to get better embryos as I'm not getting any frozens we are collecting 19 eggs each time and if it still doesn't work at least I can say to myself I tried everything possible and then do the steroids and if something goes wrong ill no I had no other option or just jump straight onto the steroids still haven't made up my mind I'm thinking once I speak with dr m I'll have a better idea on what I'll do , also my FS isn't very familiar with high nk cells they just test for them so dr m should give me a proper run down on my issues , have u decided what you will do yet

Right - yes my clinic only prescribe prednisone and I start taking it day one and then increase it on egg collection.

yes we have decided to do this next cycle with ivfa... If it doesnt work I will make my appointment with dr m and see what happens the following cycles - outlets goal was to do 2 straight Ivf cycles and the 3rd (hopefully we won't get to this) do whatever dr m suggests.

I of course will do whatever it takes however am nervous about taking the full on full on drugs long term!!!

good luck for your fet... Hopefully I start this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs galea! I hope more good news in this thread soon. We are all chasing for that dream.......xx

Ya, i thought implantation spotting is a myth until I had it. I freaked out and thought AF was coming.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Galea  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What was the timing of your infusions/neupogen prior to IUI/ET on your successful cycles @Nidhulaine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My af has arrived today!!! (Woo hoo wasn't due until Thursday!!!) and it's a little different then normal but I am assuming it's from having the scratch 10 days ago so will call the clinic this morning, hopefully bt tomorrow and start injections and bondi protocol (steroids)!!!!! And the journey contiues!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nidhulaine - amazing - as usual
    @miissalina how are you going? I see your appointment is tomorrow! I got my biopsy results last week and have high CD56 NK cells in the uterus too. I'm starting prednisone 2 weeks before transfer and also have an intralipid infusion the week before. Let us know how tomorrow goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina Did NGF tell you the result of the CD56 cells? Or did they just say 'high'? Are you getting your results faxed over to Dr Ms office? Just a thought

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @miissalina Did NGF tell you the result of the CD56 cells? Or did they just say 'high'? Are you getting your results faxed over to Dr Ms office? Just a thought
    That's good you've finally got a plan, when will you start ur next cycle?? Ur doing a FET arnt you ??

Yep I got the actual report that tells me the levels but it's a home I can check tonight and let you know 😊

Haha I have mailed gwen like 20 pages of results for my appnt tomoro so I'm sure dr m will have some reading to do

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    What was the timing of your infusions/neupogen prior to IUI/ET on your successful cycles @Nidhulaine?
    Ladybug I did intralipids on D7 for this pregnancy and an iui on day 12. As I have gotten pregnant naturally and had no frosties we decided to do iui. Neupogen was started at ovulation but I had been on it the previous month from ovulation to bfn. 3 weeks after intralipids at 5wks I had to do IVIG as I had bleed from BFP so dr M recommended it at with my history (7 miscarriages) he felt it was my body trying to reject my embie. My pregnancy previous to this last July I only did intralipids on BFP (chromosomal LOss at 12 weeks) bu it just shows u how important monitoring of ur immune system is and how quickly it can change as I ended up having to do IVIG this time. I think every miscarriage and every implantation failure makes your immune system more aggressive so the earlier the better you can put yourself under the care of a reproductive immunologist will mean the higher the chance of a take home bub.

I would also like to urge anyone who has recently joined to start from the first thread and reread all the girls stories and experiences, I learnt so much from it and what these ladies went through and most importantly what actually worked. It's great that this is a day to day support group but the information about drugs and testing from the Ladies who now have their bubs and are no longer on here is brilliant and a must for any newbie. This time last year I joined this group and now I am 23 wks pregnant after 7 first trimester losses and I read every thread and learned about all the meds. I will now always question drs as you have to be your own advocate.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (05-08-2014),Fiona2  (04-08-2014),ladybug14  (04-08-2014),MGC Bertie  (04-08-2014),SimpsonDesert  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina Cool. I am freaking out, mine seem rather high. Wish I could stop worrying all the time. Just one of those days I guess :/ Yeah PM me when you get home. Yep doing an FET, cycle starts later this week!