Closed Thread
Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone have clexane injection second day after the transfer? If so, are u advised to do it in the morning or night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bbhope Dr M has only ever advised me to stop clexane on day of ET and start again the day after. He has never specified a time so I'm guessing it doesn't matter. Maybe do it at midday if you're unsure!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiwi76, I was reading on Dr Braverman's website (US repro immunologist) about immunology issues being responsible for issues in later pregnancy too. Reduced fetal growth was one of the things he mentioned. Not sure if you're still in contact with Dr M but it might be worth contacting him to see if he has any extra suggestions... Hope you've got a nice relaxing weekend ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladybug. FS suggestion is clexane on the day after the transfer or the 2nd morning after the transfer. Once i choose a time, I should stick with it. DrM didnt say anything. Other than 2nd day after the transfer. Morning seems like a hassle for me all the time and I am tempting to do it in the evening after i fly back. But I would think it helps for long flight. Grr....the problem of all these is that I am too afraid to jab myself and need DH to do it.

Tip to reduce bruising is much appreciated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Galea  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told not on day of transfer but day after. So same as you.

I had to learn to give myself the needles. I used to get dh to do them.

I use arnica to reduce the bruises.

I have a warm shower and my skin is softer and then I sit on a chair and do it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    @kiwi76, I was reading on Dr Braverman's website (US repro immunologist) about immunology issues being responsible for issues in later pregnancy too. Reduced fetal growth was one of the things he mentioned. Not sure if you're still in contact with Dr M but it might be worth contacting him to see if he has any extra suggestions... Hope you've got a nice relaxing weekend ahead.
    Thanks so much ladybug. I'm still trying to get a call with Dr M. My last bloods showed still high antiphospholid antibodies and still imbalance with my CD/T-reg cells. The one before that showed decreased activity so not sure what's jumped it up again. Prob stupid me being on my feet too much moving n unpacking us etc and stressing out. DH travelling all the time and i get so worried he wont make it back to nz in time for birth. Aside from that Doing my best now to stay in a happy place n lie down more to give bub best chance of staying in for another 4-6wks.

For all! X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy12 View Post
    Whoa sharlee, that sounds like a cowardly friend to not tell you. Am I missing something? Your best friend for 10 years is quite pregnant and hasn't told you and she knows you have been trying? That would really upset me. I would think about what you want to do. Don't rush into having a go at her. She will probably have some excuse about good intentions. They never understand how much they hurt us with their good intentions.

Chiefs girl- I totally imagined you driving around crying :-( the car is sometimes the best place for letting out the tears isn't it. I do heaps of my crying in the car. I wonder if the person stopped next to me can see the tears ********* down my face. One time I was nearly hysterical (last mc) but afterwards I felt much better. I was actually outside my dogs daycare in the car park sobbing and had to go in and pick him up. Luckily my dog can only make me feel happy. I hope you have lots of things to lighten your day. Thinking of you.
    Yes this is it exactly. I sent her a text told her I knew, mentioned I was thrown and very hurt by hearing it from someone else but sent my congrats. She is four months, she didn't know how to tell me, she also added on how hard her life is and how blessed they are to be pregnant. WTF she told me in December she was going to try for a bub this year so it took her maybe two/ three months max to conceive. I haven't replied and I won't I have wiped her from my life after a few tears. What was she planning on doing next time we met for coffee - she would have been either A very pregnant or B holding baby. I hate that I told her all my infertility woes and she treats me like this. I am really starting to hate people in general.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Yes this is it exactly. I sent her a text told her I knew, mentioned I was thrown and very hurt by hearing it from someone else but sent my congrats. She is four months, she didn't know how to tell me, she also added on how hard her life is and how blessed they are to be pregnant. WTF she told me in December she was going to try for a bub this year so it took her maybe two/ three months max to conceive. I haven't replied and I won't I have wiped her from my life after a few tears. What was she planning on doing next time we met for coffee - she would have been either A very pregnant or B holding baby. I hate that I told her all my infertility woes and she treats me like this. I am really starting to hate people in general.
    Big hugs I totally understand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterose View Post
    Hi Frances the cat
    hope all is well
    Not sure if u remember me, I'm glitterose I was at ur last intralipids session u had we were pretty much 8 week buddies������ I have tried to private message u but I'm unable to do so. Was wondering if u could shed some light only query
    So I had my 8 week appt with FS (dr Nick) to discuss weaning and was wondering if u have the same info sheet, as he is pretty much wanting me to wean off everything by week 15?
    thanks in advAnce
    Hey,

Yes of course I just about talked non stop at that session lol.

I think you need to have several post to PM I'll send you one with my contact info.

Hope you are going well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Glitterose  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find that most people are just really self absorbed when it comes down to it. They pretend to care or listen but then they do things that really hurt so you know they didn't understand you at all. I have been gob smacked by what even the closest people to me (family) have said and done.

I know how annoyed you must be feeling that you shared information with your ex friend. Its a complete betrayal. You will be pregnant and be able to not tell her too soon enough. I am finding its best to tell very few very little as they don't understand and just say the wrong things anyway. People seem very smug to me when it comes to getting pregnant easily but I am obviously sensitive about it but I still think they seem a bit condescending at times. Its the pits when they think they have the cure you never thought of. What do they think, we are idiots? Of course we have tried every damn trick in the book!

You got me started Sharlee

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy12 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-08-2014)