Closed Thread
Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Then u should aim a bit later to do the biopsy. U can always have BT few days before just to make sure u ovulated. Most FS is usually flexible on a procedure like this. For DrM, it was hard as I have to book flight and fly over.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentay View Post
    Snowy12, I inserted the progesterone pessaries rectally to ensure no unnecessary bleeding on Dr M's advice. The other advantages of this is that there is better absorption, no leakage and you do not need to lie down for any extended time upon insertion. I hope your bleeding stops.
    And to everybody having phone consults with Dr M, you can claim them from Medicare. Just ask Gwyneth to give you the correct receipt.
    Do you know what the correct receipt is? I asked G and she said no you cannot claim from Medicare. She said if you could try wouldn't stamp it with the no refund from Medicare stamp. Thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soclose: I got the feeling that the medicare is starting to crack down the teleconsult. The normal consult would have 105 or 106 on it. But with teleconsult, it not claimable. If it is 10599 or 10699, pretend to be video consult, it is claimable. The problem with the latter is that you would need to have initial consult lodged and claimed so they have a record of it. I was on PHI for my first consult so medicare has no record of me so subsequent "video" consult cant be claimed. The rebate is quite little. ~$40. But I know every penny is saving.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Galea  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW, the medicare website says telehealth financial incentives program ceases on June 30, 2014. This means one cant even claim video consult in the future unless is telehealth MBS items.

Thanks
    Reviews
    God I hate this. Just because we have issues we get ripped off.

So over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, re the Medicare rebate for telephone consultations with Dr M, my receipts are marked as item 105, E-telehealth consultation. I am in Melb and there is geographic criteria to be able to claim a rebate from Medicare - you have to live X kms away for the dr. Medicare process it as a 105 and 99 to give you the max rebate. Ordinarily, I get just under $55 back but as I have reached the safety net threshold, I now get just over $165 back on each consult. Originally Medicare did not know how to process this claim and one lady who managed to work it out asked to use my receipt in a team meeting to educate the others so it may be that you need to persist with the person whom you see at the Medicare office to ensure he/she is giving you the correct info and processing your claim correctly. I am yet to claim amounts incurred post 30 June 14 but will do so soon and will let you know whether or not I receive a rebate.
    Last edited by Gentay; 31-07-2014 at 17:07.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentay For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is an inconsistency with the person who writes receipts at DrM office. No, it isnt G and i dont seem to be able to talk to this person directly as she/he makes mistake all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I take caltrate plus, vit d, vit e, fish oil, ubiquinol, zinc, magnesium, blackmores pregnancy gold, megafol, l'cartinine, l'arginine, maca, mitochondria energisers with bio pqq, goji berry juice, dhea, 5mg melatonin. I am gluten free and also try to be low carb.

I def rattle!

Today was a bad day, a lady at work announced her pregnancy (at 9.5 weeks no less) and by her due dates got pregnant during my last fet, I was so gutted I had to go for a drive and cry.

I get it. My best friend for the last ten years who I haven't seen this year due to been busy and distance ect. Well I learnt from a work colleague who lives near her that she is pregnant, very pregnant. Makes sense as she said she would start trying this year but makes me so mad because she hasn't told me and I had to hear it second hand and she knows my struggles and my pain and she is a nurse so thought she was smarter. I am torn between texting her and telling her off or just acting like I don't know anything if/ when she texts or calls me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa sharlee, that sounds like a cowardly friend to not tell you. Am I missing something? Your best friend for 10 years is quite pregnant and hasn't told you and she knows you have been trying? That would really upset me. I would think about what you want to do. Don't rush into having a go at her. She will probably have some excuse about good intentions. They never understand how much they hurt us with their good intentions.

Chiefs girl- I totally imagined you driving around crying :-( the car is sometimes the best place for letting out the tears isn't it. I do heaps of my crying in the car. I wonder if the person stopped next to me can see the tears ********* down my face. One time I was nearly hysterical (last mc) but afterwards I felt much better. I was actually outside my dogs daycare in the car park sobbing and had to go in and pick him up. Luckily my dog can only make me feel happy. I hope you have lots of things to lighten your day. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to share what my FS told me on my last consult.

He had been on a conference in USA recently, they have found that Dexathemsone has improved egg quality.

For me, the last two cycles I have take it, for immune disorder etc. Last cycle I had bio chemical pregnancy. This cycle I'm now 8 weeks pregnant.
    Who knows if that was the difference. But so worth if it can get us a sticky BFP.

Also I'd like to say thank for to everyone for sharing their journeys. You have helped me find FS who has a clue, and will treat accordingly.

Hi Frances the cat
    hope all is well
    Not sure if u remember me, I'm glitterose I was at ur last intralipids session u had we were pretty much 8 week buddies😄 I have tried to private message u but I'm unable to do so. Was wondering if u could shed some light only query
    So I had my 8 week appt with FS (dr Nick) to discuss weaning and was wondering if u have the same info sheet, as he is pretty much wanting me to wean off everything by week 15?
    thanks in advAnce