Closed Thread
Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Miss Sagi.... I will have an endo scratch in 3 weeks time, then will do the next FET, which I estimate will be about middle of September. It seems absolutely ages away, and I was actually considering not doing the endo scratch (as it hasn't done anything so far!!) in order to get started straight away, but Dr M was quite adamant last Friday at my appointment with him that I should have the scratch, so that's what I will go with. Plus it will allow me to pressure my FS to do the NKC biopsy again during the scratch and actually test the CD57 which he didn't do last time.

hi MGC, I had an endo scratch during biopsy for this last successful cycle - I reckon that made a difference to the implant too - just make sure they do the biopsy at the right time in your cycle. My FS said it didn't matter as they can extrapolate but Dr M and the book said it does.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi76 View Post
    hi MGC, I had an endo scratch during biopsy for this last successful cycle - I reckon that made a difference to the implant too - just make sure they do the biopsy at the right time in your cycle. My FS said it didn't matter as they can extrapolate but Dr M and the book said it does.
    Hi @Kiwi75 - out of interest what day did you do the scratch? I did mine on day 22 last Friday (I have a approximate 34 day cycle thanks to pcos)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi76 View Post

Also so sorry one more question just out of interest what drugs were you on for you bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for all the questions - just wondering what vitamins everyone takes? I am on 3x cqo10, 5 x vitamin d, 2x vit e, vit c, 2x vit b complex, 2x zinc, 2x chrome, 2 melatonin, 2 fish oil????? I seriously rattle

am I missing any???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It has been posted many times. DrM told me the ideal time to do biopsy is after CD20. Approximate 7 days after O. But when i O late that month, CD 21, and biopsy just 2 days later. DrM wasn't concerned and told me that there is a range of time. He will just interpolate it.

And i just did endo scratch last month. FS perth wanted to do it on CD 21. I again O late, ~CD 18 and he wasn't concern as long as i Ovulated.
    Last edited by bbhope; 30-07-2014 at 18:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I take caltrate plus, vit d, vit e, fish oil, ubiquinol, zinc, magnesium, blackmores pregnancy gold, megafol, l'cartinine, l'arginine, maca, mitochondria energisers with bio pqq, goji berry juice, dhea, 5mg melatonin. I am gluten free and also try to be low carb.

I def rattle!

Today was a bad day, a lady at work announced her pregnancy (at 9.5 weeks no less) and by her due dates got pregnant during my last fet, I was so gutted I had to go for a drive and cry.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs chiefsgirl. My colleague wife, who i used to hang out with regularly, is due in sept. I stopped seeing her since her pregnancy. Thats because she asked me everytime we met for coffee when we are going to have a baby. By the calculation, i would have been due about the same time if i havent had the miscarriage. i know how u feel. Why is it so easy for others..........?!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow @Chiefsgirl, you're making my wee prenatal look very bad! Maybe I need to up my supps! Hugs for today. That's cr*p! I feel your pain. I'm pretty sure everyone else around me gets preg during my ivfs, just not me! A friend got preg during our last go and in the same convo I told her it hadn't worked she told me she was preg and from doing the deed once in the month and for the first time in a long time. Argh! Some people need their heads read. Sorry, rant over!!! Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I take caltrate plus, vit d, vit e, fish oil, ubiquinol, zinc, magnesium, blackmores pregnancy gold, megafol, l'cartinine, l'arginine, maca, mitochondria energisers with bio pqq, goji berry juice, dhea, 5mg melatonin. I am gluten free and also try to be low carb.

I def rattle!

Today was a bad day, a lady at work announced her pregnancy (at 9.5 weeks no less) and by her due dates got pregnant during my last fet, I was so gutted I had to go for a drive and cry.

Thanks heaps - might increase my intake.... Funny my naturopath suggested gluten free so I might also try that (my mum is so I will speak to her)

i tbink ink I know about 25 pregnant people at the moment no joke... The worst one is my friend had a transfer in qld same day as me and she is now 8 weeks and I had a chemical... That and another friend of mine was dating a guy for 2 months they had sex 3 times in a night and the last time had sex for a few mins before putting the condom on and she fell pregnant... She is having a termination today as she goes overseas in 2 weeks for 3 months.... Totally her choice but makes me sad. Also at work in the team I am in I'm the only girl but 3 of the young guys in the team all wives are pregnant.... I just think wtf the universe is taking the **** out of me!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    It has been posted many times. DrM told me the ideal time to do biopsy is after CD20. Approximate 7 days after O. But when i O late that month, CD 21, and biopsy just 2 days later. DrM wasn't concerned and told me that there is a range of time. He will just interpolate it.

And i just did endo scratch last month. FS perth wanted to do it on CD 21. I again O late, ~CD 18 and he wasn't concern as long as i Ovulated.
    Thanks - I always o late as my cycle is normally a 34 day cycle and I normally o in day 19 / 20.... My fs said to do it any time after day 21 so fingers crossed then I I after that (she didn't check)