Closed Thread
Page 80 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 981
  1. #791
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked
    112
    Reviews
    0
    @soclose @ladybug14

    I had the biopsy and hystero, he removed a few polyps. I was in crazy pain when I woke up but they gave me pain killers and I feel much better. Almost ready to be discharged.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

    soclose  (24-07-2014)

  3. #792
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanks
    5,273
    Thanked
    1,372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SoClose... no I don't have endo, or anything wrong with my uterus, and my lining has always been perfect. My periods have always come regular and still do (though today's one still hasn't shown up??)

    Thanks ladies for your support..... I did POAS again after shopping, crazily thinking that I'd mucked it up this morning - seriously, why did I even think it's possible to incorrectly POAS!!!! Still BFN. My BT is not until Monday, and since AF hasn't actually shown yet, there's no point pushing. Plus it's my Dad's birthday tomorrow so I plan to spend the day with him, mum, brother and sister, who've all got the day off work :-))

    G from Dr M's room rang to say he has a vacancy tomorrow evening, instead of waiting 4 weeks, so I took it. We'll be finished celebrating Dad's birthday, hopeful AF will have shown by then, plus IVFA emailed through my NKC report (instead of posting it), so I have it to show him. So the ball's already rolling.

    Galea.... I hate pain!! Once I fainted after EPU due to the pain. The next time I went, they had that as a question on their admission papers!! Lol. What will your plan now be?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

    Galea  (24-07-2014)

  5. #793
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,180
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Galea: ya i had pain after the procedure with DrM. I demanded the pain killer but the nurse only remembered 3 hrs later. Lol. No use. When I did my scratch few weeks ago in perth, I was like what was i thinking?! Why the hell i wanted to do it twice?!? It turned out no pain. The most pain was from the anaesthetist who poked me so hard. He couldn't find my vein, slapping my hand to get the vein and i literally lifted my legs up few times each time he poked.

  6. #794
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    So sorry Bertie. How disappointing. Glad you could get an appointment tomorrow night. Waiting just dominates our lives.

    I had my initial consult with Dr M today. As I got the natural BFP at the start of the week, he has moved to the clexane (40mg - I weigh 48kg), prednisolone (3x5mg daily) and pessaries (400mg at night). After my next HCG test next week we will decide on intrallipids. I only got pregnant because my uterus was cleared in June so the environment had been refreshed and there was something for the embryo to grab onto. Thats the same with 2 of my other natural pregnancies - they are straight after uterus clearing or hycosy. Hopefully this time the immune drugs will help the embryo to implant. My FS reckons I can be positive but not too excited. Ha- excited! I am petrified its going to be like last month. Fingers crossed it isn't.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy12 For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (24-07-2014)

  8. #795
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked
    179
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    SoClose... no I don't have endo, or anything wrong with my uterus, and my lining has always been perfect. My periods have always come regular and still do (though today's one still hasn't shown up??)

    Thanks ladies for your support..... I did POAS again after shopping, crazily thinking that I'd mucked it up this morning - seriously, why did I even think it's possible to incorrectly POAS!!!! Still BFN. My BT is not until Monday, and since AF hasn't actually shown yet, there's no point pushing. Plus it's my Dad's birthday tomorrow so I plan to spend the day with him, mum, brother and sister, who've all got the day off work :-))

    G from Dr M's room rang to say he has a vacancy tomorrow evening, instead of waiting 4 weeks, so I took it. We'll be finished celebrating Dad's birthday, hopeful AF will have shown by then, plus IVFA emailed through my NKC report (instead of posting it), so I have it to show him. So the ball's already rolling.

    Galea.... I hate pain!! Once I fainted after EPU due to the pain. The next time I went, they had that as a question on their admission papers!! Lol. What will your plan now be?
    Implantation bleed maybe? I'm hoping that's what you saw. I'm just hoping so much that you are wrong! Good luck with your appointment. That was lucky you got in so early.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (24-07-2014)

  10. #796
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked
    179
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy12 View Post
    So sorry Bertie. How disappointing. Glad you could get an appointment tomorrow night. Waiting just dominates our lives.

    I had my initial consult with Dr M today. As I got the natural BFP at the start of the week, he has moved to the clexane (40mg - I weigh 48kg), prednisolone (3x5mg daily) and pessaries (400mg at night). After my next HCG test next week we will decide on intrallipids. I only got pregnant because my uterus was cleared in June so the environment had been refreshed and there was something for the embryo to grab onto. Thats the same with 2 of my other natural pregnancies - they are straight after uterus clearing or hycosy. Hopefully this time the immune drugs will help the embryo to implant. My FS reckons I can be positive but not too excited. Ha- excited! I am petrified its going to be like last month. Fingers crossed it isn't.
    Everything crossed that your embie is snuggling in!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

    Snowy12  (24-07-2014)

  12. #797
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MGC Bertie I am really sorry, I know it doesn't count for much but I feel your pain and so do a lot of others on this thread. Thinking of you and hubby xo

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (24-07-2014)

  14. #798
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    1,163
    Thanked
    1,322
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh girls, more lows than highs on this forum at the moment, the tide is surely to change soon.

    MGC Bertie, fingers crossed things change for you in the next few days.

    Snowy, good luck with the immune protocol.

    I had my appt today with Dr M, firstly he agreed donor eggs are the way to go for me, guessing this is because of my age, then he went through the immune tests I'd already had done. I think it's probably worse than what I thought. I knew I had MTHFR homo and very high CD57 at 50mm/2 (he actually commented this is really high), but I didn't realise I also have high ANA. Apparently 80:1 is ok in normal life but is considered high in the IVF world and to top it off he wants to test me for PCOS which no-one has ever mentioned or tested me for in the 2yrs of doing IVF.

    BBhope, I also have never had implantation and don't have endo with periods as regular as ever. God, this immune crap is crushing to all of us, why are we the unlucky ones!

    Anyway, hes sending me off for more tests and then will decide on a protocol, so next appointment is in 4wks.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (24-07-2014)

  16. #799
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Miss Sagi - my ANAs are 1:320 and i have heard they can be higher but 320 is considered very high by Dr M. Do you have Raynaud's? When your fingers go dead white and numb in the cold? You can get that with ANAs and shows circulation issues. This is why Dr M said I need 40g of clexane, which I think is a high dose for my size.

    I agree, we seriously inherited some crap from our ancestors! If only we knew that in our 20s. I probably wouldn't have understood or cared what it meant then though. Too busy partying and probably making the situation worse! Well, we inherited it so we have to deal with it. In some ways we are lucky we found out now so can do what we need to do with diet and lifestyle to try and limit our future auto-immune issues as we age. Some people don't find out until their 50s when they are inflicted with some terrible diseases. Anyway, I am trying to see the silver lining in our crappy situations.

    I am hoping for more good news in here soon. I hope I can bring some with my recent BFP and new immune protocol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    Oh girls, more lows than highs on this forum at the moment, the tide is surely to change soon.

    MGC Bertie, fingers crossed things change for you in the next few days.

    Snowy, good luck with the immune protocol.

    I had my appt today with Dr M, firstly he agreed donor eggs are the way to go for me, guessing this is because of my age, then he went through the immune tests I'd already had done. I think it's probably worse than what I thought. I knew I had MTHFR homo and very high CD57 at 50mm/2 (he actually commented this is really high), but I didn't realise I also have high ANA. Apparently 80:1 is ok in normal life but is considered high in the IVF world and to top it off he wants to test me for PCOS which no-one has ever mentioned or tested me for in the 2yrs of doing IVF.

    BBhope, I also have never had implantation and don't have endo with periods as regular as ever. God, this immune crap is crushing to all of us, why are we the unlucky ones!

    Anyway, hes sending me off for more tests and then will decide on a protocol, so next appointment is in 4wks.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy12 For This Useful Post:

    Miss Sagi  (24-07-2014)

  18. #800
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    1,163
    Thanked
    1,322
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Snowy, well maybe my level isn't as bad as what i thought. As far as i'm aware i don't have any autoimmune diseases and there's no family history either. Plus i am never sick, i couldn't even tell you the last time i had a cold...probably over 6yrs ago? And i've only even had antibiotics once in my life, i had an ear infection when i was about seven. It's all very confusing and complex.


 

Similar Threads

  1. High Natural Killer Cells #3
    By Libelle in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 910
    Last Post: 28-03-2014, 09:49
  2. High Natural Killer Cells #2
    By lissyloulou in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 940
    Last Post: 17-11-2013, 16:30
  3. High Natural Killer Cells
    By helenmac in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 937
    Last Post: 21-05-2013, 17:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!