Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just had a failed natural fet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

I recently had some tests done for NK cells and just curious if anyone can help me interpret this? My GP is on holiday for 3weeks in Alaska and I'm starting a stim cycle next week? Any help in regards to ranges would be appreciated. Thank you in Advance ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404716387.702111.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 they all look fine the numbers in the brackets is what the normal range is and urs are all in normal range in saying that my bloods were all normal as well it was my uterus nk cells that's are elevated

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl.... very sorry to hear about your FET not working. I always hope that FETs will work, because you don't have to go through all those meds and bloating etc. It's just not fair. Today is apparently "International Day of Chocolate" so hope that helps just a little bit. Thinking of you xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-07-2014),soclose  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Soclose: just ask G for a copy. She mailed it out to me. I always like to keep paper work in hand.

Btw, who has done natural FET here?does anyone know who is handling account at DrM office? Thanks.
    Thanks bbhope. Emailed G and asked for a copy. I only do medicated FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I just had a failed natural fet
    Thinking of you. It's so hard all of this. We put so much into our cycles and its devastating to get nothing in the end. We will get there! Persistence!! xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the ladies asking about the NYC results, I'll give it a go but my NK56 have always been normal so I don't know too much about them. I've got 3 results here and the weird thing is they're all on different types of formatting, totally different, but all been done by Douglas Hanly Moir.

Cd56 - day 22, 3.2%, under the 25th percentile of 5%
    Cd57 - day 22, 50/mm2. In the comments it states anything greater than 10mm2 is above the 75th percentile and is abnormal.
    Foxp3 T-cells - 0/mm2 (i was worried about this to, but my FSs had no idea what it is, i'm going to ask Dr M when I speak with him in a few weeks)

Tested while on 15mg predisolone
    Cd56 - day 25, 34%, just over 25th percentile
    Cd57 - day 25, 33mm2, with same comments as above
    Foxp3 T-cells still 0/mm2

The third lot of results I'm ignoring as i was on bcp and they seem to throw results as stated in report and they was no table to compare results. Fyi cd56 was 58% and cd57 was
    70/mm2, but i had T-cells - 26mm2

I also had one done when I was taking 25mg predisolone and my cd57 came down to 16mm2 but i never received a copy of those results.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    babygirl: i am comparing your resukt to mine. your result doesnt show cd 56 and 57 alone.The main ones are cd16/56 ratio and cd 56 and 57 alone. Mine are all elevated. Your others look similar to mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I haven't posted on here for a while but have been reading along was diagnosed a few months ago with high uterus nk cells cd56 and (cd163 I think)
    Anywho I kinda put my head in the sand and didn't want to beleive that was the sole reason I wasn't falling pregnant naturally and why I was having chemicals during ivf my clinic does intralipids but has no set protocol for them as such so had intralipids before FET which came back bfn then next month full stim cycle was told intralipids last up to 9-10 weeks so didn't have anymore but I pushed for the luteal proton which is 5days of augmentin 5days of dexamethasone and clexane from ET came back BFP but low hcg only went up 250 and them I bled really heavy and that was that so I have appnt with dr m 5th august I've started to accept my diagnosis and accepted I need more treatment Can any one tell me how often I should be having intralipids and given my results should I be on steroids more long term and what dose any advice would be a great help

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina i think it all depends on what else you have as well as high NK cells (there is usually something else). Dr M will probably do further testing and then will give you a protocol. It might be upping the dex from transfer, extra progesterone, it might even be ivig instead of intralipids, but he will know from the bt's what else you need and when to take.

Good luck, it's not that long to go now till your appt