Closed Thread
Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cinderella it's so common for FS to dismiss it. I asked to be tested after 3 bfn with ivf + 2 yrs ttc naturally. He said no, I don't believe in it. Another 3 failed cycles and I finally found dr m thanks to Bubhub and got pregnant first try. We were also unexplained. If I could have a do over I'd see dr m from the get go. The irony is that it seems now that my FS now does intralipids which is a big part of immune treatment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks PH and Hope. That info is very useful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Oh so close you poor thing Just did my first injection of Clexane... Needle didn't really hurt more than Ivf needles but the pain afterwards ouch I can barely move!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Nasty little things aren't they! Hope you feel ok. I get some real nasty bruising from them but the progesterone injections are way worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    I can't believe my FS refused to test me for NK cells even after saying we are now unexplained and me asking to be tested, he just wants me to hand over $10,000 without being tested for something first, I think not!

Just got my information sheet from Dr M in the mail.
    What Bella said! I've had 15 transfers. Boy if I'd known about Dr M years ago I'd be rich by now. Wasted so much time and money doing the same things over and over. Dr M would be the first man I would see to check for all the things these conservative FS don't believe in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say hi to Simpson Dessert to see how you're going with your pregnancy xx. Hope all is well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was recommended emla cream to help with clexane injections. You put it on an hr before injecting and it numbs the area.

I've been bruising from my lucrin injections, so not looking forward to the clexane! Started gonal f and saizen last night, all systems go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question for the ladies that have seen Dr M - does he actually do the blood and biopsy tests himself or does he just give you a referral to get them done? Am just wondering whether I should move my initial consultation closer to day 26 so I don't have to wait another two months to get another appointment to get them done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blueberry he gives you a pathology form for BTs (there is a Barratt &Smith in the same complex as his Miranda offices) and my biopsy was done as part of a hysteroscopy under a GA at Kareena Private hospital a week after my first appt (just happened that it was the right time to get it done).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Blueberry Swirl  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    Blueberry he gives you a pathology form for BTs (there is a Barratt &Smith in the same complex as his Miranda offices) and my biopsy was done as part of a hysteroscopy under a GA at Kareena Private hospital a week after my first appt (just happened that it was the right time to get it done).
    My biopsy was done the next week too!

Blueberry Swirl, what I would do is work out when CD26 is, then book a second appt with Dr M for about 4-5 weeks after that. That way, you can have the biopsy done and they will have the results back by the time your second appt is there. It's really important to book the second appointment in now though, otherwise you might have to wait a long time to get the second appointment. I had my second appt booked before I had even seen him! I cut it close with just on 4 weeks from the biopsy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Blueberry Swirl  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chiefgirl and Bella. Just booked my follow-up appointment in, so far away - not until July. Think I confused G with wanting to make a second appointment even though I haven't seen Dr M yet.

With anyone that's trying naturally under Dr M, what day of your cycle did you start taking your meds?