Closed Thread
Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back scruffy. I remember a lot of your posts from reading the old threads. Love hearing of Dr M babies. Lets hope there's another little one not too far away for you.

PH so sorry . To have that hope taken from you. So unfair. And yes this whole ttc is unbearable at times. So many times I've wanted to give up. Our whole life has been this for nearly nine years. Barely a life outside of it. Hell I could retire right now on what we've spent on ivf alone!!! I hope you have a nice weekend with your family and do something fun together. You still have 3 beautiful chances waiting for you. Once I stop progesterone support af is usually four to five days away. Take care my friend xxxx

Re the steroids. Dr M had me start three weeks before FET. Clexane not until transfer day. So are we all different starting times with the clexane because of clotting issues?? I don't really understand. Thinking maybe I should start tomorrow for Wednesday transfer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another BFN for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart huge hugs xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear that Galea. Sending big hugs to you too. Hope you've also got something nice planned for yourself over the weekend. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Galea so sorry, that totally sucks... What's your history? You should add a little signature when you can. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    So sorry to hear that Galea. Sending big hugs to you too. Hope you've also got something nice planned for yourself over the weekend. Take care.
    Thanks a bit of a busy weekend and then off to see a friends new baby :/

Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Oh Galea so sorry, that totally sucks... What's your history? You should add a little signature when you can. Take care
    Hubby has a low count. I have a translocation and high 56/57 NK Cells.
    All our embies are CGH tested because of my translocation. First round we got 18 eggs, 11 fertilised, 7 to test and only 1 genetically normal. Failed FET. Second collection 7 again for test. 4 normal. (2 at lower percentage rate) failed FET today.

I dont like the signatures. .... I have a stalker haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am sorry to hear precious heart and galea. It is so heart breaking with the chemical or bfn. Because of the NK cell problem, I am not sure if i ever want to do the donor.
    Last edited by bbhope; 04-07-2014 at 19:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soclose: perhaps it depends on the dosage? FS wants to start me clexane on the day of the transfer but with 20mg.

Do u have same dosage of prednisolone throughout?
    Last edited by bbhope; 04-07-2014 at 19:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

soclose  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    To those who have done biopsy with DrM, could you pls tell me what HPF is considered high for CD56,57,4,8? I didnt get what DrM was saying due to bad phone reception. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Hi ladies, thanks so much for your well wishes, so nice of you...unfortunately I was right and my HCG level dropped to 170 today from 237 four days ago at what would be 5w3days, so that's that... I had my meltdown a few days ago already so I'm coping today, just very sad that it means more waiting, if it ever happens, and our beautiful son being in daycare and being away from him even freaking longer cause I have to work to pay for all the IVF, donor cycles and now FETs and of course all the meds etc etc, you all know so well... sometimes I question everything and that I should just quit it all and stay at home with my little boy. I guess I've only got 3 frosties left and then it is definitely the end of the road, so I'll know where I'm at soon (I've been saying that since October 2012!!!)

So depressing but hoping that you girls have your baby soon gives me strength, you all deserve so much and this path sucks big time for all of us. I find you all such a support cause who can truly understand really, who other than you amazing women? And for those of you without a bubba yet, I was once there too, it's so hard, the hardest thing in the world, I wish for everyone here to get their baby in their arms really really soon

Hi precious
    really sorry to hear your devastating news. I lost 6 before 6 weeks (and 1 @12from chromosomes) but in the end to get past 6 weeks my winning combo was IVIG straight away on BFP and Neupogen. I also took the Dex and the clexene but i honestly believe it was mostly the IVIG on BFP that helped me keep this pregnancy so far and I know other women who have had a similar experience where the IVIG made the baby stick. I bleed from BFP till 4weeks 5 days (the day I had the IVIG) and then no bleeding from the morning after the IVIG and currently 17 weeks. If your a dr M patient push him hard for strong ends and maybe consider the IVIG on BFP, it was the best decision I made. Also hang in there. I am on pregnancy number 9 and I look at my growing belly and I can't believe it, it has taken a mountain of drugs lol!!