Closed Thread
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fx to everyone who does BT tmr. Sorry, have been reading just not posting.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies,

I am pleased to see this thread going strong and giving vital information to so many!! Firstly congrats to all the BFP's and lots of thoughts to all those cycling. Precious Heart hoping for good news for you today

Well after being one of the first on this thread to get a BFP I am back!! My little Dr M miracle is a very energetic 8 months and we are starting to think about round two

Sooo I need your help. My FS was happy to prescribe the clexane and prednisolone (although he did gulp at the levels I said I was on) but doesn't do intralipids. I have a phone consult booked with Dr M the end of July but am hoping to do an FET in August. You start prednisolone 28 days before? Is that right? and then clexane day 1?

One piece of advice from me, write EVERYTHING down. I was so sure I would never forget anything as it is so life consuming but here I am scrambling around with scraps of paper trying to piece together my old drug protocol

Finally Perth ladies I have found a FS in Perth doing intralipids!! I also have an appointment with her in July BUT she wants me to transfer my embie to that clinic. It was actually an old clinic I left after a couple of failures so not too happy about going back. Looks like I will be doing the Sydney run again... As my DH says 'why change a winning team'

Sorry for the long post
    Scruffy xx

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (20-06-2014),Galea  (20-06-2014),ladybug14  (20-06-2014),PreciousHeart  (20-06-2014),SimpsonDesert  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scruffy awesome news!! I would love to get the info on which clinic in perth does intralipids!

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome back Scuffy. It looks like we found two different persons in perth. PM me please, I would be interested to know. I have set to go with Dr. M this round because the other person that I know is hard to book in.
    Last edited by bbhope; 04-07-2014 at 19:43.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thanks so much for your well wishes, so nice of you...unfortunately I was right and my HCG level dropped to 170 today from 237 four days ago at what would be 5w3days, so that's that... I had my meltdown a few days ago already so I'm coping today, just very sad that it means more waiting, if it ever happens, and our beautiful son being in daycare and being away from him even freaking longer cause I have to work to pay for all the IVF, donor cycles and now FETs and of course all the meds etc etc, you all know so well... sometimes I question everything and that I should just quit it all and stay at home with my little boy. I guess I've only got 3 frosties left and then it is definitely the end of the road, so I'll know where I'm at soon (I've been saying that since October 2012!!!)

So depressing but hoping that you girls have your baby soon gives me strength, you all deserve so much and this path sucks big time for all of us. I find you all such a support cause who can truly understand really, who other than you amazing women? And for those of you without a bubba yet, I was once there too, it's so hard, the hardest thing in the world, I wish for everyone here to get their baby in their arms really really soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    I hope its good news friday too. Tomorrow is the end of my 2ww. First transfer on dr Ms protocol. Lets hope its a positive one. I have had a really sore belly for the past day im hoping its not bad news ...
    Galea, how did you go today??? Really hope it was good news for you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Galea  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi ladies I am booked in for transfer on Friday. It looked like my cycle was going to be cancelled due to low estrogen, but they have me on tablets now, lining was 9.7 on Monday and they were happy with that. Started clexane, doxy and clinic asked me to start progesterone today so pretty much on everything. I was I had intralipids a few weeks ago and have been on steroids forever!

I was told to take megafol, caltrate plus and high dose magnesium while on steroids to counteract folate issues /osteo/muscle cramps.
    Hey Chiefsgirl, hope today went well, how are you feeling??? thanks for the tips re megafol etc, didn't know about the folic acid thing, scary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious, I'm so sorry to read your update 😢. Take care of yourself Hun. It's such a **** journey, give your little one some extra cuddles tonight, that always helped me xxx if you need to chat just pm me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Preciousheart I'm so sorry to hear that it wasn't good news. I kept checking to see if you'd had news and was so hoping it was good news for you. Such an emotional rollercoaster. Hope you've got something nice planned over the weekend to treat yourself and try and take your mind off it. Hope you get to start another FET soon. Thinking of you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Scruffy, exciting that you're going for number 2! My prednisolone was started about 2 weeks before transfer and the clexane 10 days before. Sounds like we're all told something different! Good luck!