Closed Thread
Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 981
  1. #501
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    463
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Soclose! Bet that was a relief. Good you got another intralipid in too. Fingers and toes crossed this will be your lucky transfer.

    Lining is 7.5-and that was the best measurement of about 10 goes! It happened last time too and they gave up and did transfer at 7.5-not even a hint of a chem that cycle. Hopefully the patches work a bit better. Changed my appointment for ivig a thousand times to try and time it right and not risk all that $$ if they wanted to cancel the cycle!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (18-06-2014)

  3. #502
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanks
    5,273
    Thanked
    1,372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PreciousHeart....my FS is slowly, very slowly coming over to the idea of immune issues, so I imagine in another year it would be a yes. Just not up to that stage yet. Thanks for all your tips and explanations. I really appreciate it. Hope you're holding up ok?

    AFM.... saw my endocrinologist today and he's happy that he can get my thyroid back to normal before FET in four weeks time. He will do a BT four days before FET, and if not good then he will recommend that we can postpone another month. That all sounds well, but will IVFA let me cancel four days before the FET? I'll have to ring them tomorrow and find out.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

    PreciousHeart  (18-06-2014)

  5. #503
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked
    314
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    PreciousHeart....my FS is slowly, very slowly coming over to the idea of immune issues, so I imagine in another year it would be a yes. Just not up to that stage yet. Thanks for all your tips and explanations. I really appreciate it. Hope you're holding up ok?

    AFM.... saw my endocrinologist today and he's happy that he can get my thyroid back to normal before FET in four weeks time. He will do a BT four days before FET, and if not good then he will recommend that we can postpone another month. That all sounds well, but will IVFA let me cancel four days before the FET? I'll have to ring them tomorrow and find out.
    Hi MGC Bertie, I'm sure they will let you cancel, I once cancelled an FET on the morning of it at 6am!!! I had a fever the night before and was freaking out that they had thawed it but they hadn't, all was well... so yes I wouldn't be concerned about that, their best practice will be to do transfer when you are in top shape!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (18-06-2014)

  7. #504
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked
    314
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    My hearts breaking for you PH. I hope your little embie is just a slow starter and keeps getting stronger. Hoping and praying for you xx

    Ladybug what is your lining at now? Mine was actually ok considering I'd had a heavy bleed. It was almost at 8. So I start progesterone injections and pessaries Friday and transfer is next Wednesday in snuck in another intralipid too!
    Hi SoClose! am hanging in there... after feeling everything had stopped this morning, I got a lot of things back this evening like metal mouth, hungry, boobs sore again... then again was it the estrogen pills I took a bit earlier than usual??? who bloody knows, hopefully we'll have some good news on Friday...

    Great to hear your lining is looking good, you too ladybug! my lining this cycle was 10mm @ 9 days before transfer and it worked! Great you had more intralipid, I'm sure it will be good rather than bad, definitely, yay!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

    ladybug14  (19-06-2014)

  9. #505
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,686
    Thanked
    3,365
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies I am booked in for transfer on Friday. It looked like my cycle was going to be cancelled due to low estrogen, but they have me on tablets now, lining was 9.7 on Monday and they were happy with that. Started clexane, doxy and clinic asked me to start progesterone today so pretty much on everything. I was I had intralipids a few weeks ago and have been on steroids forever!

    I was told to take megafol, caltrate plus and high dose magnesium while on steroids to counteract folate issues /osteo/muscle cramps.

  10. #506
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked
    179
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Great news Soclose! Bet that was a relief. Good you got another intralipid in too. Fingers and toes crossed this will be your lucky transfer.

    Lining is 7.5-and that was the best measurement of about 10 goes! It happened last time too and they gave up and did transfer at 7.5-not even a hint of a chem that cycle. Hopefully the patches work a bit better. Changed my appointment for ivig a thousand times to try and time it right and not risk all that $$ if they wanted to cancel the cycle!
    It's so hard when our bodies don't do what it's meant to! Especially when we have immune stuff to organise around it. Will you get scanned again soon? I hope it thickens up nicely!

  11. #507
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked
    179
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Hi SoClose! am hanging in there... after feeling everything had stopped this morning, I got a lot of things back this evening like metal mouth, hungry, boobs sore again... then again was it the estrogen pills I took a bit earlier than usual??? who bloody knows, hopefully we'll have some good news on Friday...

    Great to hear your lining is looking good, you too ladybug! my lining this cycle was 10mm @ 9 days before transfer and it worked! Great you had more intralipid, I'm sure it will be good rather than bad, definitely, yay!
    Lets hope it's good news Friday!

    Aaah I could only dream of a 10mm lining! Best I've ever had is 9. Mine won't get much better than that so hoping it will get there by transfer.

  12. #508
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked
    179
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck with transfer tomorrow Chiefsgirl. Hoping its a nice easy transfer and your little embie is a strong one.

    I know it depends on clinics Bertie but I've ha a zillion cycles cancelled. They really shouldn't have an issue with it.

    AFM start progesterone tomorrow and antibiotics. Hoping lining is thickening up.

  13. #509
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked
    112
    Reviews
    0
    I hope its good news friday too. Tomorrow is the end of my 2ww. First transfer on dr Ms protocol. Lets hope its a positive one. I have had a really sore belly for the past day im hoping its not bad news ...

  14. #510
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked
    179
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck galea. Here's hoping its implantation you're feeling. Fingers crossed for you.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

    Galea  (19-06-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. High Natural Killer Cells #3
    By Libelle in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 910
    Last Post: 28-03-2014, 09:49
  2. High Natural Killer Cells #2
    By lissyloulou in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 940
    Last Post: 17-11-2013, 16:30
  3. High Natural Killer Cells
    By helenmac in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 937
    Last Post: 21-05-2013, 17:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!