Closed Thread
Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I can see browny discharge ...does it means that dr won't do biopsy, if still it's not normal period.

So frustrating 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babychino, dr m advised me to go on bed rest until it stopped, so I did. I've had others tell me in the past that it wouldn't make a difference, and maybe it doesn't in "normal" pregnancies but maybe in us immune girls it does. Not sure but just followed instructions

Pihu, I'm not sure, best to call Gwyneth in the morning. Hope they can still do it xx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

Babychino  (17-06-2014),hopespringseternal  (17-06-2014),Pihu  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babychino View Post
    @timetoshine and @PreciousHeart..

when you guys have spotting and you are asked to take more pesseries. Do you also bed rest as completely ly down as well? Or live a normal life? Do you believe that walking around could potentially harm the embries?
    Congrats PH, so happy for you and have everything crossed you get a healthy bub in 9mths! I had spotting in first tri and bedrest was lying in bed for first week or so till it stopped and then I was allowed to get up n about at home but nothing strenuous. We have stairs and kitchen downstairs which
    OB not happy about but I had to use them but no harm done. Make sure you stay hydrated. It's such a tough ride worrying that your bub won't make it (i still do at 23wks) so be kind to yourself xo

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

Babychino  (17-06-2014),hopespringseternal  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pihu - I had my biopsy done at Hurtsville last week. I arrived at 8.30am was taken down at 10am (1/2 hour late) and eventually was knocked out at around 11am - General anaesthetic. I was able to leave at around 2.30pm - I think! I definitely needed hubby to drive me home as I was a bit dizzy! Took a couple of days for me to get over the anaesthetic. Feeling fine now.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopespringseternal For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (17-06-2014),Pihu  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopespringseternal View Post
    Hi Pihu - I had my biopsy done at Hurtsville last week. I arrived at 8.30am was taken down at 10am (1/2 hour late) and eventually was knocked out at around 11am - General anaesthetic. I was able to leave at around 2.30pm - I think! I definitely needed hubby to drive me home as I was a bit dizzy! Took a couple of days for me to get over the anaesthetic. Feeling fine now.
    Thanks H. Did they allowed your hubby to stayed with you for the procedure?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
    Pihu Is it just biopsy? I had a lap too and a few other things so mine was a general. I stayed overnight cause I live 3 hours away but could have gone home that evening. Oh and mine was day 23. From what I understand it has to be rescheduled if you are bleeding
    Hi T...after how many days did you get your biopsy result? Just wanted to book my next appointment. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pihu, I had mine 5 weeks later as I had to wait for a lot of blood test results too. Have heard of other ladies on here getting theirs in 3 weeks though

11. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopespringseternal thanks for sharing! What cycle day did you have it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Blueberry swirl,

Where is doctor M located? I am located in Brisbane. I am 30 and have being ttc for over 3 years now. My husband a I have had all the tests & everything came back fine. very frustrating.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jvt83 For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fiona2 - I had mine on the day after my period was due so day 25. I had to take some tablets for a few day prior so that my lining remained thick. Progesterone I think - they were horrid!Made me more emotional than usual! The tablets delayed my period by 24 hours only. I understand that it all went well...fingers crossed!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopespringseternal For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (17-06-2014),Pihu  (17-06-2014)