Closed Thread
Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Nidhulaine I see FS on Wednesday so perhaps I'll run these ideas past her see what she says 😊 @Loveabug I'm also new to this NK cell stuff so still learning but so far had bloods done which came back normal NK cells but uterus biopsy came back high NK cells so I've had one lot if intralipids with a FET was a bfn now doing another stim and doing dexamethasone with augmentin and clexane FX this helps I'm doing this all through my clinic haven't seen dr m I may make an appnt with him if no success soon @Glitterose good luck with ur cycle hoping this one brings you ur bundle of joy

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Glitterose  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Soclose.... I'm just waiting now for all my appointments which start in a weeks time - first FS, next day endocrinologist, then a week later Dr M. As much as I'd love to start an FET ASAP, I have to get my silly thyroid under control and I really think I will miss the window for an FET this month, so I'm trying to stay relaxed about time slipping by :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its really interesting to see everyone's different treatments. I didnt gave intra lipids before my transfer :/ im now on 20mg of prednisolone and 400g progesterone and clexane daily though for high 56/57.... I wonder why I didnt have to have intrallipids first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    Welcome hopesprings. You've had a long hard road. I hope Dr M is your final step in your journey.

I have intralipids next week and was told it would only take 2 to 3 hours. I know Dr M takes much longer and that this has been asked before but does anyone know why such a big difference in time? I'm hoping it doesn't make a difference to the outcome!
    Hey SC, I've done mine with Dr M and in Hong Kong. With Dr M 5hrs as he flushes with saline before n after. In HK takes 2hrs no flushing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are any of you lovely ladies doing an anti inflammatory diet?? I have started the basics just because a lot of my issues are around auto immune and inflammation!

I bought dr Alan Beers "is your body baby friendly" book last night online at about 2am so hoping it should come soon, has anyone else bought this book and found it useful??
    i forgot to mention that I also have been diagnosed with mild adenomyosis and antiphospholipid antibodies!!!! So a lot of my issues is mostly concentrated around auto immune disease

Sorry about questions all new to this world as we'll

baby dust to all for the month of June

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=miissalina;7809929]@Bella978 ah really?? I didn't even look at how many mls I was to busy being anxious about how I'd feel lol
    When I suggested it I was told it mite lower my NK cells to much and you need a certain amount in the uterus to help implantation so I'm hoping the dexamethasone covers the ones that are still running around and being over active

Hi miissalina, I'd be going with Dr M's 500ml treatment, I have fine bloodwork but my CD57s in uterus are 30 per mm squared and that is at 75% above normal range... so Dr M has me on 2mg DEX adn 500ml intralipids 7-10 days before transfer and then on confirmation of BFP, also on 40 of clexane and 400mg progesterone, then 800mg progesterone after BFP. Just my advice... all 8 girls in there 3 weeks ago with me got the full 500ml dose, he really does know the most of all these docs in Australia... he told me prednisolone was "like water" for my CD57 cells which is what my FS prescribed. All the best with it, you have come to the right place for info, love and support!!! hope and inspiration!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    Hi loveabug. If bloods come back elevated NK cells I would ask for a biopsy to see if they are in your uterus as well. Also everyone's meds are different depending on their immune issues. Dr Matthias is the go to doc for all immune stuff. He's the best. It's generally a combo of steroids intralipid infusions and clexane but that's just the basics. If you read back through the previous immune threads you will learn heaps. I'm always reading back.
    Hi Loveabug, as SoClose suggests, I would get a uterine biopsy for sure - even if your bloods are fine or borderline... my bloods are fine for NK issues, slight imbalance, no ANA issues, etc just a bit of MTHFR... BUT my CD57 in uterus are very high and they are evil and pretty deadly if you read about them in Dr Beer's book... All the best, get every test you can to know you have done everything possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterose View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    (sorry for essay wanted to introduce myself)
    have been TTC for the last 2 years naturally and not even one BfP!! I have low AMF 3.2 hubby low morphology
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in this thread! I have also been diagnosed with elevated UNK, I'm seeing Dr Nick Lolatgis at monash Ivf. I just want to say thank god there is a thread about this with all you knowledgable ladies. A lot of my friends are going through Ivf but none of them have come across this auto immune disease so I felt a lot of relief reading people's experiences. I also did feel did feel alone but I don't anymore after finding this thread I have found great comfort
    This is my second cycle Dr Nick has put me on a boost protocol I have started taking 1mg dex morning, nasal spray morning/night 300 puregon, 150 menopur and also have intralipids booked for Thursday I'm also taking vit D, coq10, melatonin, royal jelly, fish oil tabs.

May god continue to bless us all this month
    Hi Glitterrose, so glad you've found this amazing bunch of girls, welcome! Do you know your level of CD 57 in uterus or are they different ones? Mine are at 30 per mm squared and I am on 1.5mg dex from day 1 of ivf upping to 2mg after transfer - 1 mg does not sound like enough for high cells... I haven't notices anyone on this forum with Dr M on any less than 1.5mg and nearly always 2mg after transfer... keep taking CoQ10 - I dosed up on 900mg a day, yes you read that right, for all my cycles and I did very well with fertilisation and pregnancy with one or two eggs (before I hit 40) so I totally believe in the stuff.. also green tea can help fix up dodgy DNA if you drink it for long enough, believe in that too! Anyway, all the best with everything, sounds like Dr Nick is great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterose View Post
    Are any of you lovely ladies doing an anti inflammatory diet?? I have started the basics just because a lot of my issues are around auto immune and inflammation!

I bought dr Alan Beers "is your body baby friendly" book last night online at about 2am so hoping it should come soon, has anyone else bought this book and found it useful??
    i forgot to mention that I also have been diagnosed with mild adenomyosis and antiphospholipid antibodies!!!! So a lot of my issues is mostly concentrated around auto immune disease

Sorry about questions all new to this world as we'll
    baby dust to all for the month of June
    Hi Glitterrose - congratz on getting Dr Beer's book, it's AMAZING! dense but amazing... what a wonderful, wonderful man he was. I cut out a lot of wheat, grains, gluten etc and it really helps, go for it.. dairy is supposed to be bad too but I can't get my head around that one re calcium which is so important for ovulation. Holistic people say dairy makes you acidic and actually leaches your calcium but I say - well that's only good IF you aren't acidic, what if you ARE, then you're getting no dairy and no calcium and if you're on steroids that is BAD news!!! I read a good article on Dr Mercola today about inflammation and gut flora, replenishing with probiotics and also vitamin D very important to this too. All the best with it, diet is key to health!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SOCLOSE!!! how were your intralipids, were they everything you hoped for he he???!!! hope it all went really well????? MGC Bertie really hope your upcoming appointments keep you busy and help you forget about the time passing, I really hope your thyroid comes right for you very soon, best to wait and do it all right, sending lots of hugs