Closed Thread
Page 31 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...

I'm on 3rd round of clomid & on day 28 today. I had unbearable cramps yesterday morning, had to go home from work, but still didn't get my periods yet.

Is it early pregnancy symptom? Anybody any idea?

I hate this waiting time...my cycle is very accurate but sometime get delayed by day or two.. Oh god give me some sign..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pihu For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey pihu, fingers crossed for you! Cramping/feeling like af is on her way can be a sign of pregnancy, but can also be a sign of af on her way 😜 when are you going to poas? Good luck!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
    Hey pihu, fingers crossed for you! Cramping/feeling like af is on her way can be a sign of pregnancy, but can also be a sign of af on her way 😜 when are you going to poas? Good luck!
    Thanks heaps TTS. Will come to in 2 days...I don't have any hope Bcu my body always give wrong hope 😞 lets see

Thanks
    Reviews
    No luck this time as well 😞😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    SD she is just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us. I've been waiting to hear your announcement. Enjoy every moment!

So sorry Pihu. This never gets any easier x

Good luck mgc Bertie! I hope this is the one for you

Big hello to my lovely friend Precious Heart and everyone else

I'm still waiting to cycle!!! My clinic
    Has never done intralipids before so I am the first. It's taking force bee to organise. They received intralipid protocol from Gavin Sacks even though everyone says he doesn't do them! Confusing lol

Big hi to all the new girls and everyone else. We sure do need some BFPs happening in here!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-05-2014),Pihu  (20-05-2014),SimpsonDesert  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies, so this might be a tiny bit frowned upon, I have been taking my left over prednisone (that I have for my Arthritis), I have been taking 10mg a day for 8 days since around O and I have enough for the next 8 days, but what will happen if I do get a BFP, will my body fight it off if I stop taking it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    hi ladies, so this might be a tiny bit frowned upon, I have been taking my left over prednisone (that I have for my Arthritis), I have been taking 10mg a day for 8 days since around O and I have enough for the next 8 days, but what will happen if I do get a BFP, will my body fight it off if I stop taking it?
    Hi Cinder, generally steroids need to be taken from ovulation right through the first trimester with weaning beginning around week 14. Yes u will need to stay on them but you really need to be under the supervision of someone who is prescribing you the right meds for whatever your issues are. Many FS will prescribe clexene and low dose steroids but often that is simply not enough. I am on pregnancy number 9 and I cannot stress enough that the best thing you can do it get yourself to a proper Doctor who understands immune issues like Dr M. Good luck

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (22-05-2014),Gentay  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sent in my patient information form to dr m over a month ago and haven't heard anything yet. My fs won't test me for immune issues unless Ivf fails.

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinders give Gywneth a call tomorrow and ask her for your appointment time. I completely get that you want to try a bit on your own and try the steroids but without any proper immune testing you could be setting yourself up for even more heartache. My FS was pro immune and put me on clexene and steroids and then I miscarried for the 5th and 6th time, absolutely heartbreaking. The 6th one a PGD blast and then I decided I wasn't getting pregnant again till I found someone who could help me stay pregnant. I am 13 weeks pregnant now because of Dr M on a protocol of steroids, IVIG, clexene, Neupogen and progesterone. If u have an appointment with Dr M your on the right track. Good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

Gentay  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinderella.... you also have to be careful - Dr M prescribes "prednisolone", while you have been taking "prednisone" - there is apparently a difference between these - how do I know? because my immunologist for my allergies prescribed "prednisone" (30mg) for my severe eye allergies that I suffer - "prednisone" works like magic for that, but as I've been told, it can cause eye diseases, so shouldn't be taken for more than 3 weeks at a time, and for me, my "eye prescription" is 1 x 3 days, then half x 3 days. "Prednisolone" is different (apparently!) And I agree with Ndhulaine... ring Gywenth. She gets rather swamped with paperwork, but if you phone her, then she's more than accommodating.