Closed Thread
Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, a quick post from me. I've seen posts recently asking people's protocols. Mine was fairly standard. I was diagnosed with very high NK cells after 6 failed transfers with excellent embryos. Dr M treated me with intralipids (5 infusions through pregnancy), clexane for entire pregnancy, prednisone until 27wks and high dose (1200mg) progesterone til 15 wks. I was lucky to have success my first try on immune meds and my dd is almost one. Many of the ladies who started out in these threads are now proud mummas so don't give up! Many of us don't post anymore but I would say to all newbies if you haven't gone back and read threads 1, 2&3 in their entirety it would be a great idea as so many questions being asked have been answered by some very knowledgable ladies already. Wishing you all the best with your cycles xx

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (14-05-2014),Gentay  (14-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014),Pihu  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella... thank you for describing your immune protocol. It's reassuring to know that mine is pretty close to yours, and that yours worked, so that gives me hope that we're on the right track!! Thanks so much. I have read the entire threads a long while ago (sometime last year), but I think that's a great idea - I will go back and re-read it now, as I've moved on since then, and will understand it all better now. Thanks for popping in and giving support.

AFM.... we transferred one expanded blastocyst this morning :-)) Prof I was happy with that, and so are we! In the end, day 5 results were 2 x expanded blasts (one which we transferred, the other frozen), 2 x morulas (both frozen), 3 x 8-12 cells (that they'll keep until day 6 and see if they progress enough for freezing), and the runt that turned into a morula, but was graded C so unsuitable for freezing. So at the moment we have 3 embies frozen, which is amazing, since we've never had any ever before. Now just settle in, keep myself busy and wait out for BT on 26 May :-)) Thanks everyone again for all your lovely wishes.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (14-05-2014),Pihu  (14-05-2014),PreciousHeart  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Bella... thank you for describing your immune protocol. It's reassuring to know that mine is pretty close to yours, and that yours worked, so that gives me hope that we're on the right track!! Thanks so much. I have read the entire threads a long while ago (sometime last year), but I think that's a great idea - I will go back and re-read it now, as I've moved on since then, and will understand it all better now. Thanks for popping in and giving support.

AFM.... we transferred one expanded blastocyst this morning :-)) Prof I was happy with that, and so are we! In the end, day 5 results were 2 x expanded blasts (one which we transferred, the other frozen), 2 x morulas (both frozen), 3 x 8-12 cells (that they'll keep until day 6 and see if they progress enough for freezing), and the runt that turned into a morula, but was graded C so unsuitable for freezing. So at the moment we have 3 embies frozen, which is amazing, since we've never had any ever before. Now just settle in, keep myself busy and wait out for BT on 26 May :-)) Thanks everyone again for all your lovely wishes.
    Good luck MCG Bertie 👍👍👍

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pihu For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck MGC Bertie!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for PUPO MGC Bertie good luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies just wondering what day you start taking pred and how much?

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    CinderElla88.... I started taking the Prednisolone at the beginning of the cycle (i.e. when my sister started her jabs - about 12 days or so before EPU). I took 25 from then, and then upped it to 30 from day of transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CinderElla88 I start prednisolone 1 month before transfer and it's 20mg upped to 25mg after transfer. I think the dose depends on your immune issues.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to find the time to read back, catch up and do personals but it's just not happening at the moment. Very sorry for this 'me post' but I wanted to update you all that our Dr M miracle bub has arrived safely.

Our baby girl was born Thurs 8th May at 10.23pm. She was 3.29kg & 50cm. We have named her Amy Louise.

10 days old already and having her here is everything I imagined and more. So incredibly blessed! All is going well with feeding, sleeping and filing up nappies

Attachment 54714
    Attachment 54715

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Gentay  (18-05-2014),Pihu  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations! So glad to hear. What a wonderful thing. Enjoy the snuggles before she starts to move!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (18-05-2014)