Closed Thread
Page 24 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BUMP for @Zakmick (sorry I can't be more helpful)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (05-05-2014)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Fiona.
    BT results today at 14dpo are HCG 76 and P4 124.1.
    I've ended up booking in with NL in Melbourne for an intrallipid drip on Wednesday and to start his protocol. So freaking nervous!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ended up getting my NK cell biopsy back today and it came back high above the 75th percentile what ever that means kinda feeling numb just didn't expect it this road suddenly got harder then I thought it was going to be booked in for intralipids on Friday apparently only goes for an hour I'm so confused about it I thought they went for like 6 hours ??? So doing the normal medicated FET and intralipids should there be more drugs or??

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina Big hugs, you have some answers now. Hope it all goes well with intralipids

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fiona2 I hope so I'm just curious what high levels are considered as the wait until Friday is going to kill me maybe I'll get them to fax my results to me tomoro I want to look at them

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, is it hard to ask G to send you a copy of the result? I am going in for biopsy and certainly dont get a chance to ask "copy to patient"......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Misssalina.... the Intrallipids with Dr M go like this:- 2pm check-in to hospital, 3pm start saline drip for hydration, 5pm Dr M starts intrllipids, 10pm intrallipids finish, half hour on saline to flush through, 10.30pm finish and depart. I haven't heard of it only going for 1 hour ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGCbertie well that's what I thought I know ngf are only new to the whole intralipid thing so maybe there very conservative it's like an over load of info what to do what's best ect so I'll try few times with them then I'll go see dr m if there treatment isn't working I've done nothing but google the past 5hrs straight every page I read says something different

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Hi Fiona,

I have a list in post #26 of my TTC diary. Hopefully this link works: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=345322

Hi to everyone else, I'm still reading along though very little time for even that. Mat leave has not been the chilled out relaxing time I imagined! I'm 39wks now so bub could be here any day...
    hi SD, good luck with the birth! Let us knw how you go and welcome to new bub!

I am 17wks now and Dr M has me off the prog pessaries and reduced prednisolone to 15mg for 2weeks and then need bloods to decide further instructions. I can't get anther blood test in time before 2wks is up and not sure what to do - guess I just continue on 15mg till do? Emailed G but no response....

Get worried about weaning too quickly and on flipside also staying on steroids causing birth defects! For those ladies who've been weaned off prog pessarues and pred does this timing sound ok?

welcome and good luck to all the ladies just joining this forum and starting their protocols/testing. This forum really is the thing that made my miracle difference.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-05-2014),SimpsonDesert  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats LF and SD - so exciting! SD good luck and hope it goes well.

I'm 17wks and Dr M already started weaning me. Stopped progesterone pessaries last week and reduced prednisolone to 15mg for 2 wks and need more bloods to assess further. Unfort I can't get bloods before 2wks up do not sure what to do -G not replied to my email. Should I just continue on 15mg till I can get bloods and results back to Dr M?

I worry about weaning off too quickly on one and and then risks to baby of styling on for too long....

welcome and good luck to all new ladies!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (06-05-2014)