Closed Thread
Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a nice Easter break.

I had no luck with my second clomid cycle as well 😞.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat - I've gained weight but I only have easter eggs to blame

Pihu - Will you be trying something different next cycle?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueberry Swirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (23-04-2014),Pihu  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi blueberry, that's more me too too many Easter eggs as well combined with too much of everything lol.

I saw FS today, he has agreed to treat me again which is a relief. Told him about other FS who had been flapping their big mouths.

New tests and new treatment plan

Blood test for IVAG and possible white blood cell transfusion has anyone else tried this ?? grifolis ?

Also adding growth hormone too , not sure what this supposed to do ?? Anyone else been on these igci tropin a ?

DH to have another sperm test as had poor mortholoflgy and been unable to do HA. But as we have had fert rates of 83 % he does not think this is too much of a cause.

He also has put us on the list for donor embryos. Hard news to take

I just feel lost I don't know if I can take another loss , I'm so over this as it might seem that the magical DE might not be an option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @francesthecat I gained 4kgs this last cycle and I put it down to prednisolone, I have one more tablet to take tmw then hopefully my weight will settle down.

I took human growth hormone again this cycle (a different brand called saizen) it is thought to give you better egg quality. It also makes you gain weight though- mostly my fluid retention from that is in my legs and feet, and I get aching limbs.

I'm glad your bp new FS is happy to treat you and is looking at other tests. When do you think you will cycle?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I have an appointment to see Dr Matthias in Miranda in 5 weeks time. I was hoping to get some information about the first consulation with him. Do you just chat or will he go ahead and start ordering tests? I suspect implantation issues (gut feeling)

I will be half way through my FET cycle so I'm not sure if it's the best timing..

Anyone else doing IVF at Next Generation Fertility in Parramatta? I am seeing Dr Benny. I am very anxious as I have seen his name pop up a few times and it appears he isn't too keen to test for NK cells...
    Last edited by Fiona2; 24-04-2014 at 10:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - I'm in the same boat as you, have about 3 weeks until my first consult with Dr. M. From what I understand it's just a quick consult and he orders the tests. The wonderful ladies on here have recommended booking in your follow-up appointment now to get your results.

Frances - , the new FS and treatment plan sound promising.

Does anyone know if Dr Sacks responds to emails? His email address was printed on the bottom of my NK Cell test results for interpretation, wasn't sure if it was okay to contact him as I have never seen him before.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueberry Swirl For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (02-05-2014),francesthecat  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry Swirl View Post
    Francesthecat - I've gained weight but I only have easter eggs to blame

Pihu - Will you be trying something different next cycle?
    Thanks blueberry. Dr m wants me to try naturally with clomid for 3 cycle. I have my appointment next month let's see.

I have met dr. GS before I stared my protocol with dr m (appointment was not that impressive), I personally believe & advised by other ladies here that dr m is the best. Good luck 👍

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pihu For This Useful Post:

Blueberry Swirl  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blueberry Swirl I just PM'd you

I have done some research (Dr Google) on Gavin Sacks and my heart/gut keeps leading me to Dr Matthias. I called up to get in with Dr Sacks last week and actually got an apt for today... but I cancelled it. My point is, you should get in quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have an appointment to see Dr Matthias in Miranda in 5 weeks time. I was hoping to get some information about the first consulation with him. Do you just chat or will he go ahead and start ordering tests? I suspect implantation issues (gut feeling)

I will be half way through my FET cycle so I'm not sure if it's the best timing..

Anyone else doing IVF at Next Generation Fertility in Parramatta? I am seeing Dr Benny. I am very anxious as I have seen his name pop up a few times and it appears he isn't too keen to test for NK cells...
    I am currently going through next gen fertility with dr Matthews (dr Benny's wife) I've had two consecutive chemical pregnancies one natural and secind through ivf also in explained infertility although I have mild pcos I do ovulate every month so apparently things should be happening try telling that to nearly 4 years of TTC , dr Matthews was very happy to test for nk cells along with chromosome testing and a thrombophilia screen I also though they'd be more just wait and see but I found her very thorough, have u asked dr benny for nk cell testing I haven't recovered my chromosome results as yet but have my no cell biopsy on the 28th with dr Matthews (not looking forward to it) GOOD LUCK xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies, haven't been on this thread for a while. I think it varies what Dr M would talk about at your first appointment. Because I have no test result, it is just a quick 10 mins chat to order more tests. The follow up appointment is generally not harder to book in. I found that they give priority to existing patients than new patients. I have never heard any lady has problem to book in for intralipids for example. Maybe i just have a lot of patience. i wont do the transfer anytime soon anyway.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (25-04-2014)