Closed Thread
Page 15 of 99 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bella978 she was very happy to test but that protocol you just mentioned is what they are putting me in wheather it's positive or negative if nk cells come back positive they will do Intralipids
    What protocol does dr m use???

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Thanks satellite. It's hard cause I don't know whether to be happy or sad lol trying tomorrow so fx!
    Hey nattie...do you use ovulation kit in your normal cycle & how many days do you normally cover? I'm on day 15 today & felt that ovolution happened on day 12 this month...but still confuse that should be also try on day 15 & 16?

Sorry forsaking silly questions..

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pihu View Post
    Hey nattie...do you use ovulation kit in your normal cycle & how many days do you normally cover? I'm on day 15 today & felt that ovolution happened on day 12 this month...but still confuse that should be also try on day 15 & 16?

Sorry forsaking silly questions..

Take care
    Hey yeah I use the opks but I also take my temperature because the silly opks never really work 100% for me. If you aren't 100% keep baby dancing just to be on the safe side. Good luck!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Hey yeah I use the opks but I also take my temperature because the silly opks never really work 100% for me. If you aren't 100% keep baby dancing just to be on the safe side. Good luck!
    Thanks nattie.. My last FS was advised us to have intercourse 3-4 days after ovulation Bcu it's help embryo to grow..did you hear anything like this ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missalina he does a much more aggressive protocol. NGF had me on 5mg for 5 days. Dr M put me on 35! (Until 27wks) He also put me on much higher progesterone support 1200mg vs NGF 200mg. Plus I had intralipids 10 days before transfer, then at 5,11,19,26wks.
    I'm glad NGF has started offering intralipids and believing in immune issues! They didn't want a bar of it when I asked. I even saw dr Benny when I was 30wks and asked him if he still didn't believe immune protocols worked and he said "there's no proof that's why you're pregnant !"
    I'm back for an FET later this year, curious to see how they approach it. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bella978 that's very interesting to know I'll keep that in mind I'm just curious to know how they do ivf plus the nk cell treatment does dr m do the ivf also or do u need to work between two clinics to get the treatment for both

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG this is going to be abit of a rant.

Just got a phone call from DR mark bowman who I was thinking of doing my next cycle with. He saw my old FS Peter Lutjen at a confrence last week. So they discussed me (********) anyways Peter Lutjen told him how bad my complications were and they were life threatening being all dramatic ect. So now DR has dumped me as a patient as well. I explained to him you had all the reports and everything we disclosed all information you saw my scars.
    He said well Peter has said how bad it has been, this will prob end in complications so I can't help you.

WTF bout my privacy etc mad

So dr Nick and dr Wazza in June are my only options thank you did not book my flights and things !!!!

genea and dr B can go f@($@ themselves

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat - I remember you from a cycle in 2013...july? I'm so sorry, after I saw ur post, I can't not post.

WTF?!??!?!

How did dr mark even know to go to speak to ur last FS? I get the impression that most FS don't even know who the $&@& we are if they passed us in the street because they see so many patients!

Maybe he sought your last dr on purpose? It is such a violation, I feel horrible for you! Why are they refusing to see you as a patient??!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    OMG this is going to be abit of a rant.

Just got a phone call from DR mark bowman who I was thinking of doing my next cycle with. He saw my old FS Peter Lutjen at a confrence last week. So they discussed me (********) anyways Peter Lutjen told him how bad my complications were and they were life threatening being all dramatic ect. So now DR has dumped me as a patient as well. I explained to him you had all the reports and everything we disclosed all information you saw my scars.
    He said well Peter has said how bad it has been, this will prob end in complications so I can't help you.

WTF bout my privacy etc mad

So dr Nick and dr Wazza in June are my only options thank you did not book my flights and things !!!!

genea and dr B can go f@($@ themselves
    WTf wow u poor thing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @francesthecat omg you poor thing! You have been through so much.

I think he'll try to get around the privacy thing by saying he sought out the previous doctor over concerns about the last cycle. Did you ask the previous dr to release information to this new one? That'd be how they get around it.

Def sounds like he sought out the old doctor, not cool to have it discussed like that though!