Closed Thread
Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Hey ladies, I've often thought it would be so useful to have a spreadsheet of everyone's results, treatments and notes etc to look at... what do you think of a google doc that we could all write on, if I create a spreadsheet??? is it too "out there" to do that, or could it be accessed for the wrong reasons etc so we shouldn't do it? I just find that I get so confused with what everyone has done, and for newbies, newbies, like we all were once, always ask the same questions so it would be a great resource... what do you think??? Am I crazy, is it allowed???
    Hi everyone..,hope you all are doing well.

I think it's great idea preciousHeart 😊👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I'm on my second round of clomid, hope it works for me. So stressful

Good luck to all of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies have just been reading along, I wasn't aware that there are symptoms when your body is fighting off a baby. I got really sick with the flu/sinusitis in December when I think I had a chem.
    how can you tell if you had a chem?

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hey ladies have just been reading along, I wasn't aware that there are symptoms when your body is fighting off a baby. I got really sick with the flu/sinusitis in December when I think I had a chem.
    how can you tell if you had a chem?

TTC #1 since July 2011
    They do say that it can just be an early preg symptom but when I had my chem I also got really sick with sinusitis and flu symptoms.. And when I look at some of my charts I get sick a lot during a tww so it makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Congrats to you Arlias on the safe arrival of your Bub.

Ive stopped taking all the meds, and have broken out in the worst pimply rash on my back under arms and under my fringe.

Even my mild eczema which was fixed with the DEX has come back had anyone had this happen. Or is this because I was naughty and have not bothered to wean down. Was sick of not being able to sleep.

Still have not decided what to do for next cycle continue with Monash Dr Nick or try Genea Dr Bowman will do the same expect the intralipid. Which I think I can get done at home with a nurse friend for nothing.

Hows is everyone else doing ???
    hi frances, I did cycles 3 and 4 with Dr B but switched as he was very against any testing or doing anything different in my cycles. Just kept saying it was bad eggs - I'm now 13wks preg after cycle5 with Dr M and new FS at Genea. New FS not overly supportive of immunology but didn't object plus he put me on DHEA.

Arlais - congrats on your gorgeous girl and welcome to her! What a relief it must be to have her out safe n sound! Well done! X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also for the ladies wondering about the shortcut intralipids - my Dr in Hong Kong who does my intralipids/IVIg only takes 2hrs to administer it. Don't think he does the fluids beforehand. Aside from him being about a hundred years old and taking 5 goes to insert the cannula, not had bad side effects from the shortcut infusion method.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=kiwi76;7729348]hi frances, I did cycles 3 and 4 with Dr B but switched as he was very against any testing or doing anything different in my cycles. Just kept saying it was bad eggs - I'm now 13wks preg after cycle5 with Dr M and new FS at Genea. New FS not overly supportive of immunology but didn't object plus he put me on DHEA.

Hi Kiwi,

Thanks I did ask Dr B about other issues, and he said it was my Hubby's poor sperm. Also he said I was not getting any younger and eggs would be on the decline. But aggred to DEX clexane and aspirin also antibiotics through out the whole cycle. Due to my many complications from surgerys.
    So the only difference in the drugs, as yet is the intraplid which I have, and the patches which I have heap of as well.

I have not seen FS yet, and I'm sure he will change some things. I think my issue is more going back to the same clinic at Monash. I'm ashamed to say I'm embarrassed to be back there again, again and again. I just think if I'm at a different clinic, the staff won't recognise us.

Today has been harder, now two years of IVF 8 year wedding anniversary, and to top it off I would have been due today. Just does not feel like there is ever going to be a happy ending.

I just wonder when is it ever going to get better..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too have had my psoriasis clear up beautifully both times I have been on pred. Nice to have a good side effect for a change! Unfortunately it has come back again I have also found early in the 2ww (around expected implantation time) that I feel like a have a fever (although I don't) - kind of like when you feel like you're coming down with something. I think that's when I felt that it hadn't worked last time. It kind of feels like your body is trying to fight it off IYKWIM.
    Last edited by MAYFLOWER; 08-04-2014 at 19:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just jumping in to say Congrats Arlais and OMG Simpson Desert I am sooo excited for you - 35 weeks wow that seems to have flown by. Will be stalking awaiting your arrival news ;-)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (09-04-2014),SimpsonDesert  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Arlais! Good luck Simpson Desert.

I know what u mean Frances. Another friend who i hang out with regularly told me that she is preg and due in Sept. I could only relate to myself if it wasn't a chem, bub would due in Sept as well. Life just isnt fair. It seems so easy for some people. It will also be our 6 anniversary next month and 2 yrs into this journey. If the next transfer doesnt work, i have to somehow come to term of not having our biological child. I dont know if we could do it.

As for the chem symptom, i dont know if mine is similar to anyone. I have weird feeling that I had never felt in my life. My uterus had sharp pinch every now and then as it was stretching. But seemed too early to do that. Occasionally I felt like trying to push it out. pain at the opening of cervix like when you have clots during AF. No cramping. I haven't had that feeling since I lost it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (09-04-2014),SimpsonDesert  (08-04-2014)