Closed Thread
Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you for your support ladies it's been a dam rough couple of days.

Does anyone know how long till AF is gonna show ?? The stupid part of me says that's cause your pregnant and there is hope that it will continue.

But I've stopped all meds for a reason, and no sign of it gut it getting bigger and bigger I feel rotten. arhhh I just want this over with.

Any ideas how long after low hgg and the pregnal boosters till AF comes through??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Frances all I can say is that it took a couple of days for the progesterone to drop when it stopped taking my progesterone support.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Re the blood test result, you can get a copy either via the pathlab or the FS. It is by law that the pathlab doesn't provide a copy if it isnt written on the referral. If the front desk of the clinic doesn't provide a copy, ask them to ask the FS. I found most FS approachable and ok for providing a copy. I ticked the box of copy to patient or wrote my address down on the referral myself few times. The pathlab just sent it directly. If you decide to do this, do it before going to the pathlab. Last time i forgot and asked on the spot, the path lab lady gave me a difficult time saying if the Dr didnt authorise, it is illegal for them to send me a copy. I didnt see what the big deal is but they just said no (including the manager). Weird logic, the handwriting is clearly different than the FS but ok if u dont do it in front of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat sorry you are going though this. With my last chemical mine took 3-4 days to come once my levels started to drop. My levels weren't high. At 12dpt5dt my hcg was 85 then a week later they were 200, then I got AF 3-4 days later. Sorry you are going through this torture. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just great I'm 5dpo and have a sore throat and a little stuffy nose which can only mean one thing.... My body is killing off another embryo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a Dr M patient, but I'm blessed that my FS believes in immune issues and put me on an appropriate protocol to combat my high ANAs and blood clotting disorder.

Thanks to her forward thinking, our embie held on tight and we welcomed our little girl Annabel Violet on the 27th of March!

I will be forever grateful that this knowledge about immune issues is being shared and I hope that one day soon it will be standard fertility protocol to test and treat these problems.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-04-2014),Pihu  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Arlais. Gorgeous name for your little girl. Getting that baby in your arms is so amazing and surreal huh?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The results were for my cd21 uterine biopsy. I requested it to be done when I had my surgery at the public hospital. I asked for my results to take a copy and they said they aren't allowed to give them to me even after I said that they are my results how can I not be allowed to have them they still refused. I have asked my FC to download the results from the hospital and hopefully at my next appointment they will give me a copy. It's so frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Just great I'm 5dpo and have a sore throat and a little stuffy nose which can only mean one thing.... My body is killing off another embryo
    Oh nattie, I hope not. But I do know what you mean - I found that I also got a sore throat around the time that my body was trying or did naughty things. I still had the sore throat this time to the point that it felt like I had a golf ball in there for a couple of days at the same crucial point and thankfully my body failed in its attempts this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CloudBabies - Under the Health Records and Information Privacy Act, they have to give you a copy of your results. Let them know you are aware of your rights.

PreciousHeart - the spreadsheet sounds like a great idea!

Arlais - congratulations, I love the name!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blueberry Swirl For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (07-04-2014)