+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The good life??.... Health, happiness, my children, finding contentment inside myself, family, friends, a comfortable roof over my head, a full belly and to live in this incredibly beautiful country!

Wouldnt change a thing, blessed and grateful for what life I have been given & made

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loislane2010 View Post
    An acerage in a cool climate with a dozen chickens, a huge vege patch and a few goats or sheep. I nice house but not too big with a big kitchen, living off our home grown produce, a big shed for my hubby where he can do his man things, and watching my children play happily in the yard.

Mostly though, a sense of community. Somewhere where its ok to drop by with a cake and have a cuppa. Where everyone knows the corner shop and butcher and theres community events like dances, bingo and fetes.
    This is our life you've described and I fear I spend too much time complaining about it lately. You've given me a good reminder to be grateful!!

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Happiness/being content - you can have all the money and material possessions in the world and still be miserable. I want my kids to be happy.

Holidays - short breaks, trips overseas etc.

Financially secure - to not have to worry about and calculate every cent we spend, yet teach our kids to respect money.

Work - to enjoy your work.

Live in a nice house in an area you like. We live 5 mins from the beach, 15mins from city which has loads of things to do and you don't have to travel for ages to do basic things, we live close to nature walks, loads of playgrounds. I like that we live in a really multicultural area so my kids can be friends with lots of different people with lots of different origins.

We are pretty fortunate to tick all these boxes.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 29-03-2014 at 21:08.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT2561 View Post
    This is our life you've described and I fear I spend too much time complaining about it lately. You've given me a good reminder to be grateful!!

Im actually glad this life actually exists...if been thinking alot about it lately and wondering if it is really possible or have i been watching too many movies .

Glad to know it is around somewhere and is entirely possible. Can i ask, are you in Aust? what part? Its ok if you don wana answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good life for me would be able to say. 'Lets do this! Or Let's Go here!' And no I could do it without having to worry about money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a pretty good life
    I'd like to have a bit more money to fix our house and to get solar panels etc. but it's all still achievable, it'll just take longer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loislane2010 View Post
    Im actually glad this life actually exists...if been thinking alot about it lately and wondering if it is really possible or have i been watching too many movies .

Glad to know it is around somewhere and is entirely possible. Can i ask, are you in Aust? what part? Its ok if you don wana answer.
    Yes in South Australia. Plenty of places to live that life here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT2561 For This Useful Post:

loislane2010  (30-03-2014)