+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    I'd settle for being able to pay my bills on time and eating regularly atm :/
    Hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a great life, I am a SAHM, we can really afford it but my DH and I go without a lot but my 2 girls have all they need.
    My bills get paid late, we don't really eat out or go on holidays( it would be nice to have all of that too) but all I ever wanted out of life was to meet a wonderful man, which I did, marry him, which I did, make beautiful babies, which we did and live happily ever after, which we are.
    Yes life gets tough and I have bad days and dh and I can argue about bills, mortgage etc but every night, I kiss my kids before I go to bed say good night to the beautiful man laying next to me and I thank god for the life I have, even if it's not perfect or filled with holidays and all the trimmings. I have so much love in my life!!
    So I am living a great life, healthy happy family, wonderful supportive extended family and friends to share all the good bad and ugly with!
    Truly couldn't ask for more (except for maybe some more babies) already blessed!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama of 1 For This Useful Post:

Isabellabean  (29-03-2014),munchkin275  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My good life consists of my family in good health, food in the pantry, roof over my head and the presence of my village.

So with those in mind I have a great life.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great thread, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by TreeGirl View Post
    A strong community, where the 'village' is there for you. A sense of belonging.
    I agree with this. When you distill it down, I suspect most people will say basically the same in terms of their fundamental needs. Health, well being, family, social network, fun and laughter and good healthy food. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kids that go to sleep at 7pm without a fuss, a comfy chair and a glass of really nice wine!

We're pretty lucky really, we have a comfortable (but not big or fancy) home in a nice area, we're financially secure and have a fabulous DD and an IVF miracle on the way. We work hard and would like more free time but life is pretty good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm happy with life.

Happy and healthy children
    Great relationship with husb and family
    Yearly holidays
    Job I enjoy - part time!
    House I love that we are renovating
    Good friends
    All these things make life pretty fabulous but I would never ever take them for-granted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The good life for me = being a SAHM with max 10 clients I can work really in depth with (from my home & private PT studio).. Oh I'd also be living on a farm with every farm animal imaginable and a giant veggie garden. I'd have 4 amazing kids & a happy hubby who only had to work 20 hours a week & earn twice as much as he does now. Lots of friends .& family & lots of dinner parties.. We also would have won lotto :-D.. Okay so I got a bit carried away but it was fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Inner contentment and a peaceful life.

Personal happiness in my children family and friends.

Good health.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    It sounds cliché but the good life for me is my DH by my side and my kids happy and healthy. I am a pretty simple person, I dont need material objects or a lot of money to make me happy.

My DH and my kids. Thats whats essential for me to be living the good life. Everything else is just a bonus.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    An acerage in a cool climate with a dozen chickens, a huge vege patch and a few goats or sheep. I nice house but not too big with a big kitchen, living off our home grown produce, a big shed for my hubby where he can do his man things, and watching my children play happily in the yard.

Mostly though, a sense of community. Somewhere where its ok to drop by with a cake and have a cuppa. Where everyone knows the corner shop and butcher and theres community events like dances, bingo and fetes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to loislane2010 For This Useful Post:

NAT2561  (29-03-2014)