+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beckleysamum View Post
    For those that hired a bus, did u have to get a friend or family to drive it for you?
    We've been to a few weddings out of the metro area and each time a bus company was hired. I guess it depends on whether you have someone who is willing and able to drive the bus on the night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    I would be paying for transport otherwise every car needs to have a designated driver. I know my DH and I would both want to be able to have a champers at a wedding where we went that far, paid for accommodation, etc.

If taxis were easy then I probably wouldn't bother but as they're not, I would def so a bus.
    This. If there are limited taxis then I would definitely organise transport. It would need to drop people off to different destinations but people would otherwise be waiting around for all hours for a limited number of cabs. In the scheme of things $800 is not a huge amount to ensure guests are able to have a drink and get back to their accommodation.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

kw123  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for everyones replies, it has been a huge help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Personally I wouldn't mind as DH and I don't drink. We would also have been happy to take others in the car with us that were drinking. If a number of your guests wouldn't be drinking anyways perhaps they would be willing to take other guests back?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app