+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Breathless in the first trimester

Hi, I'm quite often feeling a little out of breath(?) even when I'm not doing anything. Not like panting or anything but more like I can't get a lung full of air -maybe 70%ish if that makes sense. So im always trying to yawn on purpose to make it go away. It's frustrating and a little concerning. I'm only 9 weeks so clearly not from the baby sitting up high or anything.

Anyone get the same?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Get your Iron checked if you haven't already, it's a sign of anemia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I've had this a few times, I'm 13 weeks along. Feels like I can't get enough air or if Ive been jogging up stairs etc I feel like it takes longer to catch my breath.
    I've had bloods done and nothing came back about being anaemic for me so I'm not sure? I've kind of just ignored it.... It goes away and it hasn't been that regular for me. If you're worried though check in with your dr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes will definitely check with the doc next week at my appointment. I've never been low on iron in my whole life so not sure but it's a possibility! Steaks are just not as awesome well done