+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tried to find this thread last night after I watched the ep but I couldn't. Probably because I was busting to talk about! No one else I know is up to this season and I need to debrief! I went to bed last night ready to explode with excitement!

One of my fave eps last night! It's all finally starting to unravel. Poor Abel I can stomach most of the gruesome scenes but the scene of Abel in the toilet made me feel sick.

It has probably already been discussed but I haven't had a chance to go back and read the whole thread. The homeless lady. Is anyone else waiting for her reappearance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't help but think they've forgotten the homeless lady haha but there's still a few episodes left!

I think Gemma will talk herself out of drama next episode, but at one point Juice is going to slip up or Unser is going to figure it out, I think he already knows but just wants solid evidence given how loyal Jax is to Gemma.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Able will kill Jemma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Isn't the homeless lady the one Jax was in bed with at the start?

I don't think Abel will kill Gemma. Jax will before anyone or he might let her rot in jail who knows. Can't wait for next week 🙉🙉🙉🙉

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope Abel doesn't kill Gemma, just because the poor kid has already been through hell and that would just push him over the edge. But, with the way they've been killing people off this season, anything is possible!

But yeah, I am hanging out for next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I don't think Abel will kill Gemma. But I certainly hope Jax does! Or at least sends her to rot in jail.

I don't know who the homeless woman is you're referring to? Wasn't the chick he was banging at the start of the show the prostitute he & Dioza (sp?) rescued from that alley when they killed her pimp? Or is that what you mean by homeless?

Surely they have to set Jax up to live happily ever after with the boys? I want him to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I want Jax back with Wendy I just love Wendy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There was a homeless lady in the earlier seasons, you saw her in the graveyard when Jax slept there, she turned out to be the mother of a kid that thought they club had killed her (I think?).

But, she was in the alleyway when Juice hid the murder weapon. She's always been around but they've never gone into it too much.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhhh! Yes I totally forgot about her! And I must have missed seeing her when Juice hid the weapon. Intriguing. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read an article a few seasons back about Sutter and how he never introduces a character without a purpose. She has popped up through every season so far.

My theory on her is that she is the mother of the young girl who smashed up the ice cream shop. Now I could be wrong because I kind of lost track a little but is she the young girl that's with Rat Boy? The homeless lady picked up the fork after Juice threw it in the dumpster so I feel like she will appear somewhere in the next few eps.

Also, who knew Courtney Love could act?! Totally surprised me!