+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was expecting more soa bloodshed

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I liked it as a finale. Everything nicely tied up. Last weeks episode was the shocking one and this was the goodbye one.
    I cried when Jax and Nero were talking about Gemma (Ive always been a Gemma fan), I cried when he was saying goodbye to his sons, I cried when they showed Gemma being put on the stretcher and the body bag being zipped up (Oh how I loved Gemma) and I cried at the very end cos it was over.

I especially loved how Abel had the ring.......I would guess he wouldnt have a normal peaceful life like everyone was hoping. Gemma can still manage to mess with peoples futures even from beyond the grave, thats how strong her powers are

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Forgot to say, I mostly felt sorry for Chibs. Ive always liked him (as a character) and he always had that soft side. It was sad to see that as soon as he knew he was going to become President, he HAD to harden up. Him giving the sheriff a "friendly warning" was sad because we all know he did like her and in a simpler situation they might have had a decent future.
    So yeah, poor Chibs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My heart broke for Chibs too, @London

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    But the cop lady was going there to break up with him anyway. She started him off. She annoyed the crap out of me. I hate people that play stupid games!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Yeah jarry was hiiiiiigh maintenance!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (13-12-2014)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    I couldn't believe it when she made chibbs shag her against the car infront of the big, long haired guy. And not a discreet, pressed against the car with your zipper down shag either. ( Extra points for anyone that picked up on the fact that i said shag and knew that Anabeth Gish was in a movie called Shag. Fyi, she wasn't doing bikies in that one )

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok it's taken me this long but finally watched the last season.

I howled when Jax was saying goodbye to his boys. It did rap up very neatly as London mentioned. Kind of like Breaking Bad.

Possible spin off when Abel grows up I guess

The guy who got patched in- wasn't he from the Grim ********? What happened to that club?

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I assume all or most (the chosens?) from the grim bas tards would get patched over and then that mc would be no more?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

PinkPink  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    Oh goodness she was! I'm glad Chibs moved on.

I can't believe Tig stayed alive in the end after he accidentally murdered Opie's wife back in the early days.

Feel sorry for Juice because it all went downhill after he was pressed to be an informant by Eli. In a way, by Juice killing him he got his revenge but i know the storyline was more about helping Gemma.