+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Argh too many feels 😩 Juice crying made me cry like a baby.

Also... We have to wait two weeks for another episode.... Too long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohmygod!!! What an episode!

Soooo glad it's all come out now. Good bloody riddance Gemma. I do feel bad for Juice too but he was partly responsible for this whole mess by covering for Gemma.

I hope that Jax honours Tara's wish too & leaves with the boys & Wendy. I think Scotty & Tiig will take over the club & they'll smooth things all out with everyone else. I'm not sure what they're going to do with Gemma but I think she might die too. Maybe at her own hand? Or is she too selfish for that? Juice will die I'm sure. Other than that I'm really hoping for a (mostly) happy ending!

Two week wait though! Boooooo!!!! (I've had enough of those on here!) 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't feel sorry for Juice at all, everything is had had done to him, was caused by his own actions. He's just stupid and dumb. Perhaps too focussed on being accepted? But he should *never* have covered for Gemma. Ever. He knew how much Jax loved Tara. That was just wrong.

As for Gemma, when she was driving last night, I kept waiting for her to crash the car (by accident) which would see her demise. Perhaps that's her ending? I don't think Jax will kill her, because last night he still said how much he loved her - because she's his Mum.

I hope Jax takes the boys (and maybe Wendy?) and rides off as well. Honouring Tara by doing what he was going to do before she died and leave the club.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Ohmygod!!! What an episode!

Soooo glad it's all come out now. Good bloody riddance Gemma. I do feel bad for Juice too but he was partly responsible for this whole mess by covering for Gemma.

I hope that Jax honours Tara's wish too & leaves with the boys & Wendy. I think Scotty & Tiig will take over the club & they'll smooth things all out with everyone else. I'm not sure what they're going to do with Gemma but I think she might die too. Maybe at her own hand? Or is she too selfish for that? Juice will die I'm sure. Other than that I'm really hoping for a (mostly) happy ending!

Two week wait though! Boooooo!!!! (I've had enough of those on here!) ������
    I don't think Gemma will kill herself. Even though she has lost everything she loves she is so wrapped up in her own version of events and just determined that she did it for the right reasons. She is so broken.

I felt so sorry for Nero when he found out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Sons of Anarchy S7 ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Lillynix View Post
    I don't feel sorry for Juice at all, everything is had had done to him, was caused by his own actions. He's just stupid and dumb. Perhaps too focussed on being accepted? But he should *never* have covered for Gemma. Ever. He knew how much Jax loved Tara. That was just wrong.

As for Gemma, when she was driving last night, I kept waiting for her to crash the car (by accident) which would see her demise. Perhaps that's her ending? I don't think Jax will kill her, because last night he still said how much he loved her - because she's his Mum.

I hope Jax takes the boys (and maybe Wendy?) and rides off as well. Honouring Tara by doing what he was going to do before she died and leave the club.
    See I really feel sorry for him. Yeah covering for Gemma was wrong, but at that point he thought Jax was going to kill him anyways so he probably saw it as his safety net.

His problems all started from the cops messing with him and trying to play him. If he'd been left alone he was the ultimate clubman, he had no one but the club and he'd do anything for them. Which was his undoing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon Gemma will rot in jail!

She won't die.

Thanks
    Reviews
    New episode!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was NOT prepared for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Me either! I thought that was the last ep but it wasn't! Good lord how will the last episode top that?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mind.blown! I seriously did not expect that! I think Jax will die in the final.