Closed Thread
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

Good news to share...it's a BFP for us!

I've been holding onto this news for a few days now as I tested so early and I've been worried it would all go pear-shaped, but the tests have gotten darker so I've decided to put it out there now and whatever happens happens I guess. We are cautiously optimistic at the moment. Our beta is not until Friday.

MyHeart, we chose to only transfer one, based on FS recommendation. It was a hard decision but I'm happy with it. I did lots of googling when deciding. Try searching for eSET (elective single embryo transfer). There is some really interesting stuff to read. I can totally understand why people transfer 2 when they're travelling to the other side of the world. It's a big undertaking.

I also have the latest prices and info on FET from CFC too, so I'll put that info up here later.

Xx

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-06-2014),myheart  (17-06-2014),Sunflower11  (18-06-2014),Sunny15  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.
    I have stolen the controls of our account from my DH as I'm in need of reassurance! I'm in one of those 'funks' - I thank the hormones.
    I put on about 5kg over the past IVF where I had a biochemical then have gone straight into continuous pill for the past 3 months to sync my cycle with the donor. Ta dah! - another 5kg has appeared even though exercise and diet remaining consistent. All the weight is carried around my abdomen and I'm moody and feeling bloated and had to go up a dress size Usually when I'm upset I stop eating. Doesn't matter. The weight still piles on. Sympathetic friends say "but you'll only put it on when you are pregnant" Really? Guess what? I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!!!Happy to put on the weight if I know the outcome is positive....!

But NOW, despite taking the pill EVERY day at approximately the same time, I am having 'breakthrough bleeding'. Only it is heavy and I am having cramps. I feel like crap! OMG. I don't stop the pill until 14 July. Sorry for the vent. as wonderful as my partner is, he has never had a menstrual cramp......

And I'm over working 2 jobs (12 days on and then two off) for over 12 months to pay for this! I'm only day 9 today so three more to survive.

I think I may crack soon if I don't let a little steam off....thanks for listening I guess. (I promise to email Dr LR for reassurance about the bleeding too)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry. Just read Miss Erin's -----Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsErinR Congrats!!! Such happy news. Wishing you a beautiful beta on Friday :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats here for the record MrsErin so I don't look like I'm ignoring your good news because we've emailed all week.

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations MrsErin...!! well done...fingers crossed for good bets on Friday...

Title - don't worry about the weight... the stress is worse for you. You may not put on much weight when you get pregnant - morning sickness may be a blessing..! you need to read all the stories where women have come from the darkest of places only to be so happy with their baby... i know it is hard so vent away - it does help...!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week