Closed Thread
Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    PinkShootingStar, I got my AMH done through my GP so that is another option if you just want to know what it is. I think it cost about $70 and it took a few weeks.

Just a quick question for those who've already had a transfer at CFC. When they give you an appointment time do you pretty much go straight in to have the transfer or is there an appointment or some waiting around first. I'm trying to figure out how early to fill my bladder up. I hate the full bladder part!
    Not long MrsErin, I emptied an hour before and around 45-30mins drank down a 600ml bottle. Sometimes it can take a little time to reach and fill up your bladder. Also found room temp water better than cold. Good luck for tomorrow's transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have not been good with responding but I have been reading about your cycles... congratulations to all the BFP's...!! you bring hope to so many...

To those who have not been successful yet, your time will come... like most of us, we have had some downs but have picked ourselves up again and tried again...

AFM - as I was getting ready to go to SE when a friend of a friend offered to donate to us in Melbourne... so are trying with her... ET end of June. After reading up on your donor cycles, I have asked my doctor to put me on gestone (or progesterone in oil) plus progynova, prednisolne, patches and clexane...

Our donor is 31 with two kids - 3 years and 8 months... I am starting to get nervous...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-06-2014),MGC Bertie  (09-06-2014),Sunflower11  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunflower congratulations on your positive result, fantastic news
    Myheart how lovely to have found your donor, best wishes for your cycle

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biba I was so sorry to read your news please be kind to yourself while you take the time to plan your next step, thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies, I am PUPO with one good looking expanded blast.

After transfer Dr W said that he thought there were at least 8 going into the freezer. Then when we were driving out the embryologist called and said that we had 20 blasts to freeze. Not quite sure what to say or think. I believe her but it's just so mind boggling. They are very casual about giving out numbers here so I'll feel better to see it in writing.

Apparently we also need to pay a bit extra for storage due to wanting to transfer one at a time. So, they have to freeze them individually where they must normally freeze in pairs I guess.

Anyway, just wanted to send out a big thanks to you all for your support. We would have never got to this point without this thread. It's been amazing.

Thembs, how did you go? Did you have transfer today too?

X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

thembs  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Sorry for being so quiet. I've been trying to stay away from the internet lately and trying not to worry about things.

Biba- I'm so sorry to read about your BFN. Sending you warm hugs.

Welcome to all new members.

AFM: Thanks for asking Mrs Erin. Yes I had transfer today at 12:30pm. All went well and the doctor was very happy with the embryos. I did get into a panic though on Wednesday when the lab called us to say they couldn't do PICSI as we requested due to not enough sperm. So they could only do ICSI. Dr called back and reasssured us.

I was almost losing hope, the next day we were told we had 8 fertilised out of 12. Then on day 3 there was 9 with 8 cells. Today we were told there was 5 very good blasts. Two were transferred and three remaining to freeze. Not really sure as the numbers keep changing. I'm just happy that this time looks more promising. I know it's a numbers game, but I really keep my fingers crossed. I will be doing the blood test here in Durban as we'll be spending time with my family for the next two weeks.

So I am officially PUPO!!!

Baby dust to everyone xx

Thembs

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thembs For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunflower- Congratulations!!! This is great news. Wishing you all the best xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thembs For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome Thembs and MrsErin Yay on being PUPO and some little frosties, roll on 9 days.
    MrsErin, definitely a rugby team there for you

Great news myheart on finding your donor and all the best for this cycle

I'm having crazy insomnia most nights, anyone else suffer with this, guessing it's the pred?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

thembs  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO MsErin and Thembs! Fingers crossed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

thembs  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great results for Thembs and MrsErin! I've got everything crossed for you.

Just reporting in to say we found out today we are team pink and everything looks perfect with our NIPT and NT results. So relieved!

Em x

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-06-2014),Sunflower11  (10-06-2014),thembs  (10-06-2014)